• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

While Smidge ain't the brightest, he is usually at least active and trying. That's more than can be said about some.

Agree. I'd rather play with Smidge who tries every game, even if he spouts a bunch of nonsense

the deac vs suque thing is funny, but the deacs voting off good suquers for #takebackourshittyboard was kind of ruinous. Just cut that nonsense out. You don't see any of the grownups doing it in reverse.

Also there is a clear double standard here. Either both are funny or both are ruinous.

The take back the board movement was because suquers were voting off deacs early because they "sucked"

I think it's unfair for you all to scream about deacs sucking when 1. you aren't willing to teach them without yelling or condescension or 2. Bitching and moaning about how they suck or 3. Saying deacs suck cause they ruin games but then asking for AAs or death or saying you will never play again

Apparently I had a pretty decent concussion on Wednesday, and getting drunk "didn't help" or something. The hardest part of this is that I have some good beers just wasting away in the fridge

Apparently I had a pretty decent concussion on Wednesday, and getting drunk "didn't help" or something. The hardest part of this is that I have some good beers just wasting away in the fridge

I feel like I need to be friends with mr red pants

I'm the only one who puts it all on the line. Who else has ever suffered a concussion during a mafia game?

TiC might have fried his brain this game and Smidge's blue motorcycle intake may have addled his brain

So ya, ryala wins

Glad you're ok? When can you drink again. Maybe that's what I need

Ac is out. It's the fan motor. I can fix it but landlord refuses to let me so have to wait until Monday when the power company can get out to tell her it's something they won't fix. Gonna be hot as fuuuuck

Ac is out. It's the fan motor. I can fix it but landlord refuses to let me so have to wait until Monday when the power company can get out to tell her it's something they won't fix. Gonna be hot as fuuuuck

My AC was out last week

It was awful

Glad you're ok? When can you drink again. Maybe that's what I need

No idea. For a little while at least. My only regret is not going harder the night I concussed myself. There wouldn't be fallen soldiers in that growler.

Actually it was hilarious. At least the first game or two

I don't think anyone did if after that. If they did then ya that sucked

I mean tic is one of the best and got day 1'd twice this week

Also there is a clear double standard here. Either both are funny or both are ruinous.

The take back the board movement was because suquers were voting off deacs early because they "sucked"

I think it's unfair for you all to scream about deacs sucking when 1. you aren't willing to teach them without yelling or condescension or 2. Bitching and moaning about how they suck or 3. Saying deacs suck cause they ruin games but then asking for AAs or death or saying you will never play again

I threw a little hissyfit and I apologize.

I don't think deacs suck. some do some are great. i think there are some flaws in the meta here and celebrations of really dumb shit that ruins games sometimes

and i think deacs and suques griping at each other is hilarious as long as all are doing their best to win the game. no double standard

I threw a little hissyfit and I apologize.

I don't think deacs suck. some do some are great. i think there are some flaws in the meta here and celebrations of really dumb shit that ruins games sometimes

Cool. Then on that I agree with you

i mean i vote for a suque day 1 lmost eery game

I think that was more due to poor play/logic than some take back the boards thing

He was off this game, when maf left him alive, but he was on point the games he got lynched early.

Right, but the suque players that migrated over here aren't the hodors. You have a few here, and several newer players, which is fine, but they are good day 1 votes for that reason. I don't think any of ours came over here.

Back