• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

I recently switched jerbs and am busier than before. Have random meetings all the time. Kind of sucks, but at least they pay me.

Tejas and Nonny are as usually good as anyone from the suque

You've missed the 4? games I hosted, which were without dissent voted the most creative and well modded games of the modern era.
Shame.
Shame.
Shame.

Right, but the suque players that migrated over here aren't the hodors. You have a few here, and several newer players, which is fine, but they are good day 1 votes for that reason. I don't think any of ours came over here.

That's fair

You've missed the 4? games I hosted, which were without dissent voted the most creative and well modded games of the modern era.
Shame.
Shame.
Shame.

If Eaglezzz has to walk around naked, I don't want to play anymore.

They've been especially good as maf lately. WHEN YOU ARE HIDING

And yeah, it's been crazy. I went 15 straight games as non-mafia and then finally got two (kinda) straight games as mafia this week (with wins!).

From a mafia game perspective I definitely enjoy being a civ more however have really enjoyed the chatzys where we combine maf with dead.

And obv only reason we as mafia won those games was because eagles wasn't playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Ryala, hit me up about those growlers. Happy to stop by tomorrow and give you a hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back