• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

MAJO. 3 locks on Da, vanilla civ. Game is over, nonny, mdmh, gooner win

Smidge, vanilla civ, lynched by the town

Night moves motha fuckassssssssss

Doofus (vanilla civ) has been killed by the mafia.

It is now day. D2 ends at 4:30 so get your shit together

First post was 3:05, second post was 3:15. Overnight of 10 mins is very quick. Maf made a super quick decision N1. A super quick decision to not use the RB. We know the Goon was around, Da was gone. Tim may or may not have been around.

If Goon and Tim decided to kill Doofus N1 on their own, then we can laugh at Gooner even more in endgame.

Just lmao @ dickinhand this game.

If I ever play any other game with that POS (probably won't because this board is a fucking joke), then that dick gets Day 1 vote for all of eternity.

Mafia should feel shame for their performance.

Also, I can confirm that mdma just can't read good, none of his dumbtelling was intentional

Just lmao @ dickinhand this game.

If I ever play any other game with that POS (probably won't because this board is a fucking joke), then that dick gets Day 1 vote for all of eternity.

Mafia should feel shame for their performance.

Any I know I'm not the only one who feels this way because that is just AWFUL, LOSER play by dickinhand. If that's what mafia needs to do to win games on this board, then that's cool.

Also, I can confirm that mdma just can't read good, none of his dumbtelling was intentional

There is no excuse for posting about cleared investigations after Cop reveals. That is AWFUL

My thoughts on the mdmh dumbtelling:

I believe that they were all accidents. At no time in our chatzy did he ever say one was on purpose or make me think that was the case. Overall, he was very busy with real life and rarely around chatzy. What it does hopefully do is show that at times, mafia can be inactive or not paying attention enough to make dumbtells accidentally.

And I tried many times in the game to try and throw shade at the dumbtells and get you to evaluate him for his play and not just his comments but it was quite the uphill battle.

bro you let me read mafia chat remember?

What a lame game by most of the civs. We need to take a week off or it's dead.

Hey nonny, please explain to me dickinhand's opening post.

"Has Nonny even posted yet?"

THAT IS FUCKING AWFUL. This board is a joke. I'm never playing another game on this board with you fucking needledicks

I watched most of the game from Chatzy. While the dumbtelling really sucks, it was all innocent. Molly meant nothing by it and I'm confident that as he plays more, he'll get better at recognizing / comprehending.

Also, I'll run C9++ for Monday if there's interest and people don't need a mental break.

Maybe we could even start Tuesday.

Tic, my thoughts on the RB:

First off, you had an accidental dumbtell. Mafia knows the set-up and thus knew that watcher wasn't in the game. However, night 1, I chose not to RB anyone because I wanted to have the option later on in the game if necessary to fake watcher. I believe we'd have a stronger ability to win the case over angel since mafia not RBing night 1 is far more indicative of there being a watcher.

As well, we were hitting doofus that night and knew no chance the angel would be on him. So now it'd just a 1 in however many chance we RB the cop (as angel is irrelevant), and not to mention, getting RB'd night 1 is fairly clearing which we didn't want to do. And why hit doofus? I think he's an underrated player who often leans mafia on me, would not be protected, had a decent chance of being special as we had strong vanilla reads on most the people in that tie-up, and would be overanalyzed later in the game if gooner and I were still alive.

The RB night 2 was planned from the beginning. We knew I'd go after gooner hard day 2, RB me night 2, and then when gooner eventually died, it made me look very clear as the whole story made sense.

And it helped a lot that both you (being tic) and tejas civ leaned me very hard early in this game, to the point that the angel we killed night 2 was actually protecting me.

Hey nonny, please explain to me dickinhand's opening post.

"Has Nonny even posted yet?"

THAT IS FUCKING AWFUL. This board is a joke. I'm never playing another game on this board with you fucking needledicks

I get your frustration but a lot of blame to go around. I think you are going a tad overkill

Good game and sorry you were the one left to deal with end game

Back