• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++: Mafia Wins!

Finally, one of your controversial takes I can get on board with.

***cata***

i have two very full days of work and mafia so i am not sleeping in. or likely sleeping much at all. Going to watch the 3-0 hornets tonight with a client too

i have two very full days of work and mafia so i am not sleeping in. or likely sleeping much at all. Going to watch the 3-0 hornets tonight with a client too

That should be a good time.

just bought some dwac warrants, looking for an opportunity to literally own the pubs

Diggler, you can manage my Roth IRA if you take me to Hornets games.

i don't think you want me managing any money. if you need advice on an acquisition or a section 338(h)(10) election i'm a huge help tho

maf chat must be really hopping. we seem to have landed on the not often seen MVVTTTTTTTTTT roll

lol - V actually means something other than vanilla.

i don't think you want me managing any money. if you need advice on an acquisition or a section 338(h)(10) election i'm a huge help tho

maf chat must be really hopping. we seem to have landed on the not often seen MVVTTTTTTTTTT roll

I don't know what any of this means. Just take me to a Hornets game.

I got sunburnt in October. I didn't even know that was possible.

it means you and I are the only civs here because there are 11 mafia in maf chat. keep up

next time i get a spare ticket i will hit you up. how much notice do you require?

d3d5fbc7-202f-4d6b-b65e-666df8e4691b-1TomHanks_ForrestGump.JPG

Awaken was strokin as the stroke of the clock struck midnight.

Ok. I’m definitely not killing you Diggler because you’re the only one to converse with.

Creamy did you buy your van?

Back