• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++: Mafia Wins!

Jtp is either mafia or civ special. Or a serial killer. But like irl.

Vote Update

Knight -1- Gooner
SD3 -1- Townie
Mako -1- Creamy
Diggler -1- Knight
Creamy -1- Blue
Cata -1- Diggler
Toogs -1- SD3

YTV: 5 of you

Wake Forest people

What does it feel like to have your football team actually provide you enjoyment and enrichment to your lives?

Ok. I’m definitely not killing you Diggler because you’re the only one to converse with.

Creamy did you buy your van?

Deciding on airstream or conversion van.

Work is already a shitshow for the week. Fuck manufacturing.

Work is already a shitshow for the week. Fuck manufacturing.

You seem like a common man who would drive a common van. I'll assume your dog ain't got no pedigree.

Wake Forest people

What does it feel like to have your football team actually provide you enjoyment and enrichment to your lives?

KU was leading OU in the 3rd quarter and was one of the worst missed tackles away from having the ball with a chance to win late in the 4th on Saturday. It was the best KU football has made me feel in years.

Wake Forest people

Idk, we still just mainly bitch all the time.

Mako, can you send me pics of your mom to help me decorate my van? She blocked my number after I didn't show up to spend some quality time with her a couple nights ago.

You seem like a common man who would drive a common van. I'll assume your dog ain't got no pedigree.

You are correct. I'll take a Chevrolet just any day, so give your daddy back his Mercedes Benz.

Work is already a shitshow for the week.
Fuck manufacturing.

change vote to ***creamy***

either you're going to be busy this week, and you won't actively participate, or you're mafia and you're just setting us up for creamy behavior

I wanted a Monday treat today so I went to get a muffin this morning and the guy at my local coffee shop gave me a pistachio muffin instead of a blueberry. I don't even know why pistachio muffins exist. It ruined my Monday morning.

Idk, we still just mainly bitch all the time.

Yeah, immediately after the game everyone shits all over our defense. We are 7-0. Only like 2 teams in college football play defense anymore. We should just enjoy the ride,.

change vote to ***creamy***

either you're going to be busy this week, and you won't actively participate, or you're mafia and you're just setting us up for creamy behavior

I got my creamy behavior out at knights moms house last night. As a wise man once said "Guys, I'm not mafia"

I wanted a Monday treat today so I went to get a muffin this morning and the guy at my local coffee shop gave me a pistachio muffin instead of a blueberry. I don't even know why pistachio muffins exist. It ruined my Monday morning.

gross. did you spit in it and throw it back at them?

Yeah, immediately after the game everyone shits all over our defense. We are 7-0. Only like 2 teams in college football play defense anymore. We should just enjoy the ride,.

I don't even visit the sports board. Wake Football fans complaining after we are 7-0 and ranked #13 is just wild.

Back