• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++: Mafia Wins!

lol jk go Mako. I still can't believe we left Townie alive and won, I was pushing hard for a d1 townie kill, creamy RB

Civs got rolled by Blue, Mako and SD3. Good job guys and SD3!

Sorry team

I left for a long run during the last round, I was sure I was dead and wouldn’t need to stick around

Not sure it would have mattered

Gg All, thx d14

good game everyone. that was fantastic. thanks for voting me out gooner....i got a LOT of work done today

good game everyone. that was fantastic. thanks for voting me out gooner....i got a LOT of work done today

I am very sorry, definitely my biggest mistake was tunneling on you

lol jk go Mako. I still can't believe we left Townie alive and won, I was pushing hard for a d1 townie kill, creamy RB

It worked out for you guys but going in not knowing the setup, just kill the IC to prevent a numbers game later that has a cleared civ.

There were 5 civ specials in this game (one shot cop, one shot doc, one shot vig, full doctor, IC) and not a single one of them impeded the mafia in any way whatsoever. Meanwhile, the mafia's hits were heat seeking missiles for all the specials except the IC. Sniping gouda, JTP, and Knight back to back to back was crazy.

Wait I just realized that the mafia made 4 hits and did not kill a single vanilla civ. That's insane

100%. But Townie ended up being our co-mvp, so props to Mako.

Maybe, but I got two of you with absolutely 0 help from protection or cop

There was zip to go on at end game and you shouldn’t be in that position with all the specials gone and a clear left

Lol oh yeah Townie I am gonna be in Philly this weekend. Going to the hawks 76ers game

Sick!! Enjoy dude, lol hope you wear a bunch of Trae stuff, Sixers fans are friendly

Back