• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++: Mafia Wins!

It’s funny at the time I was like huh I guess mako’s brother isn’t an ignorant hayseed, that’s cool!

It’s funny at the time I was like huh I guess mako’s brother isn’t an ignorant hayseed, that’s cool!

He travels all the time for work and is in charge of like 109 people in India that do the real work but he’s still an ignorant hayseed if I’m being honest.

Maybe, but I got two of you with absolutely 0 help from protection or cop

There was zip to go on at end game and you shouldn’t be in that position with all the specials gone and a clear left

I think being an IC is the hardest role in the game

He travels all the time for work and is in charge of like 109 people in India that do the real work but he’s still an ignorant hayseed if I’m being honest.

Anyone who gets out of Derry does well.

I think being an IC is the hardest role in the game

I really enjoyed it til the last two rounds

This was a fun and balanced game though, really appreciate 14 running it

Also I ran 20 miles today, spanning nearly the entirety of the final day of the game

Losing to mako, blue, and SD3 hurts worse

There were 5 civ specials in this game (one shot cop, one shot doc, one shot vig, full doctor, IC) and not a single one of them impeded the mafia in any way whatsoever. Meanwhile, the mafia's hits were heat seeking missiles for all the specials except the IC. Sniping gouda, JTP, and Knight back to back to back was crazy.

I was led to believe that knight was healing people right and left in chatzy.

***DAY VIG: MAKO***

I would like to see the day vigilante in play. I was very amused by this.

There were 5 civ specials in this game (one shot cop, one shot doc, one shot vig, full doctor, IC) and not a single one of them impeded the mafia in any way whatsoever. Meanwhile, the mafia's hits were heat seeking missiles for all the specials except the IC. Sniping gouda, JTP, and Knight back to back to back was crazy.

I got totally fucked by life. Then when I had a little bit of a chance to play, I was like, "well, shit. If I come out strong now, I'm going to look like 100% dogshit." Luckily (?) the mafia hit me instead.

Mafia having a full RB meant they never even had to attempt to hit Creamy's cop claim. That made my power shooting in the dark.

I was led to believe that knight was healing people right and left in chatzy.

Well that depends on if you believe attempting to heal creamy every night (who the mafia did not attack) impeded the mafia

I got totally fucked by life. Then when I had a little bit of a chance to play, I was like, "well, shit. If I come out strong now, I'm going to look like 100% dogshit." Luckily (?) the mafia hit me instead.

Mafia having a full RB meant they never even had to attempt to hit Creamy's cop claim. That made my power shooting in the dark.

Yeah, you got luckbox hit. Would have been useful if you were still alive in the endgame though.

leaving creamy alive and just rb'ing him was well played

This thread will get me through my leg workout this morning.

Back