• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia go at 13 c9++ or ABC need 1-3 more for rowdy tuesday overnight fart talk

My valentines day dinner is me buying a bag of a "mystery valentines dinner" from TJs and 2 bottles of wine maybe 30 min ago. Coming through clutch as boyfriend of the year imo.

My valentines day dinner is me buying a bag of a "mystery valentines dinner" from TJs and 2 bottles of wine maybe 30 min ago. Coming through clutch as boyfriend of the year imo.
I'm off to Kroger's now. Crab cakes and shrimp scampi pasta on the menu. Already won v-day though by overnighting some Publix cookies that were delivered this morning.

We're also going to watch The Room tonight.

I left work two hours early.

Kind of a badass

Need 1 more, 2 if we dont count TIC

If you'll put up with a newbie, I'll play.

I may have some schedule issues late morning/early afternoon tomorrow,as I am taking a friend for surgery those hours.

If you'll put up with a newbie, I'll play.

I may have some schedule issues late morning/early afternoon tomorrow,as I am taking a friend for surgery those hours.

Do you have some grasp of the game?

I'm out now

Sorry

Back