• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia go at 13 c9++ or ABC need 1-3 more for rowdy tuesday overnight fart talk

This is a dark, nasty side of Rommy.

I think this game would have more people signed up if it was smidgers cocktail game

we have 13 counting tic who doesnt really want to play. one more? Gonna roll abc as c9++ seems like a lot for a cherry

I wrecked my beautiful Honda Ridgeline 2014 SE last night. God, I love that truck.

I blame it on the fact that I had recently moved the shrine to eaglez in my upstairs bedroom to my mom's basement. I had it totally tricked out with pictures of him, his forum aviators, one of his used law books that I found on a recycle site, my cum box, tons of romantic candles, and a bunch of shutterstock pictures of people driving while using their cellphones to browse forums. It was my secret to success - it's why I've just been SLAYING the mafia game lately. Unstoppable - blessed by confidence that eaglez will finally wake up one day and know that we're destined to be together.

But I moved it and thus, eaglez stopped watching over me and let me rear-end an Asian lady. I just...forgive me, eagles. Please.

Get a new tacoma

I wrecked my beautiful Honda Ridgeline 2014 SE last night. God, I love that truck.

I blame it on the fact that I had recently moved the shrine to eaglez in my upstairs bedroom to my mom's basement. I had it totally tricked out with pictures of him, his forum aviators, one of his used law books that I found on a recycle site, my cum box, tons of romantic candles, and a bunch of shutterstock pictures of people driving while using their cellphones to browse forums. It was my secret to success - it's why I've just been SLAYING the mafia game lately. Unstoppable - blessed by confidence that eaglez will finally wake up one day and know that we're destined to be together.

But I moved it and thus, eaglez stopped watching over me and let me rear-end an Asian lady. I just...forgive me, eagles. Please.

a "truck" lol

I just downed 6 wrap halfs from my lunch catering - not sure why, but wraps are one of those things where I never feel like one is enough. I also didnt eat breakfast.

Back