• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Knights Matrix Thread - JTP Wins - We Will Never Hear the End of It

Has anyone seen this movie Trainwreck? Im trying to figure out if its funny or not. I think so, but still no sure.

Of course I guess we have no way of knowing which of the roles the knight actually started on. So the chart is probably largely unhelpful until the first three roles are figured out.

I'm reflexively cautious of people who want to push an early majo.

Has anyone seen this movie Trainwreck? Im trying to figure out if its funny or not. I think so, but still no sure.

it's a terrible movie. i walked out. not because i was offended at it's content, i was offended that they thought i would think it was funny and worth my time

The picture or whatever it is in the OP doesn't load for me. Someone else is gonna have to do all the work on figuring out this set up.

I'm reflexively cautious of people who want to push an early majo.

long deadline. waiting all day to kill 1 person is going to make the overnight shitty for civs if we miss day 1.

Also, quesadilla or chicken for lunch?

The picture or whatever it is in the OP doesn't load for me. Someone else is gonna have to do all the work on figuring out this set up.

the matrix is so complicated that you can basically ignore it unless it's the endgame or endgame minus 1 day

the matrix is so complicated that you can basically ignore it unless it's the endgame or endgame minus 1 day

I still want to go ahead and pass on doing actual work. I'm in for teh bantz

If one of the corner positions is chosen you at least have a 50/50 shot of knowing one role in the game. That's nice I guess.

BYM

No me gusta his entry posts.

Death, taxes and Doofus on my dick.

tMXyD6q.jpg

Back