• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Knights Matrix Thread - JTP Wins - We Will Never Hear the End of It

Things I will not do today: read the OP, vote for BYM

If one of the corner positions is chosen you at least have a 50/50 shot of knowing one role in the game. That's nice I guess.

we won't know which is the initial position though so the discussion is moot imo

it's a terrible movie. i walked out. not because i was offended at it's content, i was offended that they thought i would think it was funny and worth my time

I figured I'd give it a chance, its not going well.

Guys, let's just majo JTP before he can post.

we won't know which is the initial position though so the discussion is moot imo

Doesn't matter though - if you're town commuter for example the only way a knight can get to your position is from the "even-night mafia watcher" or "roleblocker" position.

Please stop talking about the setup

Meh nothing else to do at this point. The day is five hours long and the mafia knows their two roles so they already have the pool of possible town players whittled down a bit. Might as well get all the information out there and chat about it since there's nothing else.

what does he usually enter with?

Last game he entered with a "sexy singles looking to meet? Oh it's just Doofus".

I feel like most of his entry posts aren't topical to the game and a throwaway. He came in throwing haymakers on TSY off the bat. Wants to mingle with the common folks as mafia methinks.

We can table it for now, just my take on it.

Meh nothing else to do at this point. The day is five hours long and the mafia knows their two roles so they already have the pool of possible town players whittled down a bit. Might as well get all the information out there and chat about it since there's nothing else.

Until any actual role is claimed or deaded this is all a moot point.

Has anyone seen this movie Trainwreck? Im trying to figure out if its funny or not. I think so, but still no sure.

watched it saturday night

some funny parts for sure. still a cheap romcom tho

Until any actual role is claimed or deaded this is all a moot point.

Well yeah. I was just doing the work ahead of time and bantering about it. Cubs don't play until 10 and I have literally no work to do so here we are.

Back