• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MAFIA LEGENDS DISCUSSION THREAD

man, bf of girl #3 is going to beat you up before i can even bote you out.

lol at all these noobs crying about not making the legends cut list. If I don't know who you are, you're not a legend.

Next time, bolt.

Glad to have tejas and bish on board.

these fuckin ricks think so highly of themselves. we should flash some rings. they have no idea what it's like to have to choose between two living legends with the game on the line, with both of them whipping out every trick in the book to throw you off.

get to the back of the line, troy williamson.

lol at all these noobs crying about not making the legends cut list. If I don't know who you are, you're not a legend.

Next time, bolt.

Glad to have tejas and bish on board.

Just because they're old, doesn't mean they're classic. You have morons like sd3 and wake4me on the list and no redwing, knight, or eagles? lol

these fuckin ricks think so highly of themselves. we should flash some rings. they have no idea what it's like to have to choose between two living legends with the game on the line, with both of them whipping out every trick in the book to throw you off.

get to the back of the line, troy williamson.

One day I'll bring back WWII mafia. Epicness. And yes, they have no idea, it's like a whole army of noob-phdeacs

Just because they're old, doesn't mean they're classic. You have morons like sd3 and wake4me on the list and no redwing, knight, or eagles? lol

Don't confuse classic with good. Wake4me is the classic punching bag/round 1 vote. TR is the classic awol player who screws up a crucial vote. etc...

Don't confuse classic with good. Wake4me is the classic punching bag/round 1 vote. TR is the classic awol player who screws up a crucial vote. etc...

Only in like 15% of the games though...

what about that guy, like northGArep or something? i remember him playing a lot and being good. is he invited/still around?

Someone needs to be Dippin Dots... always claims to be the future of mafia but has never really satisfied expectations after considerable time has passed.

LOL Boom stop it...

If you guys want to have NorthGA play either page the athletic department or PM Mysterymen.

Wasn't NGArep an admitted racist or something? That said, he'd prolly make the cut if he wants in. Still no Toogs.

Back