• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Legends Game Thread - Mafia Wins

Pretty sure I have to vote here, so I'm putting SD3 in the tie.

I still don't think sd3 is mafia. I think Loki is the better play here but think we have two citizens again

SD3 (4) - Wake4, JDawg, HTTD, TR
lokis (4) - redwing, NoVa, nh, Sleepy
JDawg (1) - lokis
IAI (1) - numbers

left to vote:
IAI, boom, SD3, Northern

*deadline comes and goes...awkward silence*

I made the switch then got in the shower and am now on my way to class. Simple as that.

One thing we need to look at here are the ones that missed their votes. I think most of them are civs, and here's why, civs didn't receive a PM so they may not remember that the game is going on. I've been looking forward to this game for a week now and I didn't remember until last night. I just stayed on the sports board waiting on a PM that never came.

This remains why I don't think SD3 is mafia, but I mean...yeah he could be of course.

I think Loki makes more sense other than everyone will still want to lynch SD3 next round.

I blame isle for doing a horrible job as cop, especially if lokis ends up clear.

Yeah Isle was undoubtedly terrible but he did give us a quasi-lead on Loki and never really said anything about SD3.

I mean I'm a citizen but I don't want to take out another cit here and y'all just kill me tomorrow

Final Vote

SD3 (4) - Wake4, JDawg, HTTD, TR
lokis (5) - redwing, NoVa, nh, Sleepy, SD3
JDawg (1) - lokis
IAI (1) - numbers

left to vote:
IAI, boom, Northern

IAI will be mod killed if he misses ANY more deadlines. The other two if they miss the next rd.

The mafia capped HTTD, vanilla civ on night 8.

It is now day. 8 civs, 4 mafia remain.

Back