• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Legends Game Thread - Mafia Wins

TR after being around hardly at all, he pops up around deadlines and then casts votes to stay alive.

I think Appetite is probably just a citizen otherwise he would have shown up. I think he's probably a vanilla civ and didn't care about the game.

I think Sleepy, TR, RedWing, and either NH or NoVa are good picks for the last four mafia.

seriously numbers.. lets just get this situation out of the way.

SD3

epically terrible civ play, myself included. this has to be a trick game or something.
dying round 1 isn't so bad after all.

I'm really sure that SD3 isn't mafia and we can't stand to just piss a round away. If we miss SD3 the mafia can basically group together, lynch a civ next round and the game is over.

TR after being around hardly at all, he pops up around deadlines and then casts votes to stay alive.

I think Appetite is probably just a citizen otherwise he would have shown up. I think he's probably a vanilla civ and didn't care about the game.

I think Sleepy, TR, RedWing, and either NH or NoVa are good picks for the last four mafia.

Yeah, pretty much. Not all of us have time to make a zillion posts on this thread. I've done my job as a civ and stayed alive. Not sure why it's suspicious that I haven't been around leading wild goose chases against people.

SD3

additionally at this point i'm certain that sleepy is mafia.

makes so much sense.. Killing PH, matt.. isle..

:rulz:

so we're down to 8 civs and 4 mafia?

we can't afford to lose two civs here.. let me go back and read ..

switch to sleepy

I'm really sure that SD3 isn't mafia and we can't stand to just piss a round away. If we miss SD3 the mafia can basically group together, lynch a civ next round and the game is over.

No they can't. If they do, it would be obvious. It should be obvious now, but you're....not very good at this game.

Worst case scenario is we lose and can blame it on sd3 sucking donghole.

No they can't. If they do, it would be obvious. It should be obvious now, but you're....not very good at this game.

I don't see what's obvious about SD3. The whole thing is predicated about a back and forth between SD3/Phan/BBD, and we should believe that all three of them were just shooting the breeze and then posted a friendly banter back and forth right at the deadline talking about which one of them should move votes?

I don't buy it at all.

This may he contrary, but I think the switch by SD3 actually clears him. A mafia would not switch, especially this late in the game, because it would seal his fate --- as is currently happening. The switch is excusable late versus early in the game because the odds that other person is mafia are better and we are getting near desperation time with no cop.

goddamnit you're really going to make me type EVERYTHING out?

just vote me off instead, I don't want to be a part of this abortion any longer

This may he contrary, but I think the switch by SD3 actually clears him. A mafia would not switch, especially this late in the game, because it would seal his fate --- as is currently happening. The switch is excusable late versus early in the game because the odds that other person is mafia are better and we are getting near desperation time with no cop.

They know that at that point, citizens could only afford two misses. He makes the switch, we can only afford one. Two misses and we have an equal number of citizens and mafia.

Meh. I was wrong on Doofus and saved myself when I know I'm clean and there was an ok percentage that the other guy was mafia. Not really donghole sucking IMO.

Back