• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Legends Game Thread - Mafia Wins

holy shit I just realized how quiet everyone who is left has been besides me and numbers. Terrible. Incredible play by the citizens, good job mafia.

SD3 (4) - JDawg, NoVa, TR, Sleepy
TR (2) - numbers, SD3
Sleepy (1) - Wake4

IAI, boom, Northern will die if they do not vote (and there is no majority. Majority is 7).

I saw the voting record. I think it's evidence, I don't buy it though.

And I certainly don't buy JDawg's "follow me I'm Jesus at mafia" schtick.

well i'll be.. mention sleepy and he shows up to participate with more than just a vote..

sleepy. i just can't get through all this right now, but i've been suspicious of him for awhile if you look back. he's been kind of quiet and appeasing

Northern is a really good mafia player that has been laying low the whole game. Idc if it put me out in front by another vote, but he's who I would go after next round. Switch from TR to northern

There's no doubt that one of the people currently on SD3 is mafia even if he's mafia as well. They would want to get on him early and encourage everyone else to make a runup. I think TR and Sleepy are both mafia.

I saw the voting record. I think it's evidence, I don't buy it though.

And I certainly don't buy JDawg's "follow me I'm Jesus at mafia" schtick.

It's better than your "let's talk ourselves out of lynching an obvious mafia" schtick. Seriously, we have a shit ton of evidence against him, and then he switches at the end of last round to save himself. What more do you want?

It's better than your "let's talk ourselves out of lynching an obvious mafia" schtick. Seriously, we have a shit ton of evidence against him, and then he switches at the end of last round to save himself. What more do you want?

Obviously we had two citizens up there. Quit sucking and hit a mafia for once

SD3 (4) - JDawg, NoVa, TR, Sleepy
Northern (1) - SD3
Sleepy (3) - Wake4, Boom, numbers

will die if they don't vote:
Northern, IAI

not at all, but you're the obvious #1 right now

Well if I'm mafia I don't see how it hasn't been a good job since I've had like 2 votes the whole game and no one's said anything about me but Northern.

But that has nothing to do with the current discussion.

Well if I'm mafia I don't see how it hasn't been a good job since I've had like 2 votes the whole game and no one's said anything about me but Northern.

But that has nothing to do with the current discussion.

LOL. Bragging about your mafia performance before the game is over. Nice.

imgres

i was wrong about loki, he was off and isle's post convinced me.

sleepy for the tie

Back