• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Legends Game Thread - Mafia Wins

The reason it doesn't matter is obvious because if we don't hit mafia today the game is over, so what's the point in the investigator staying hidden anymore?

redwing

I give up. There's just too many people left with a vote here and there. I think its numbers, redwing, .... northern and .... boom?

I'm tired of doing this so I'm stopping but its through round 6 with a tiny bit of round 7 that I don't feel like deleting.

Norcal, phan, nonny, bbd, bdz all known mafia

Boom- voted for nonny late round 1 to recreate a tie with knight at 4; voted for matt round 2 and said he'd reconsider if its a throwaway (it wasn't); piled on phan round 3 then switched to BBD after the run-up; voted for damo round 4 during a pile-on; voted for phan round 5; voted for loki round 6, switched to doofus
JDawg- voted for wake4me round 1, switched to knight to put him ahead in round 1; voted for doofus round 2, switched to chic to tie matt and chic at 4 late instead of matt and doofus (ended up going to OT like this); voted for wake4me round 3, switched to BBD; voted for damo round 4
NH- no round 1 vote; voted for loki round 2; voted for loki round 3; voted for loki round 4, voted for loki round 5, voted for loki round 6,
Northern- no round 1 vote; voted for TR round 2; voted for wake4me round 3; voted for damo for the tie with phan late in round 5; piled on phan round 5, voted for bdz late round 6, switched to diego when bdz came out as fake cop
NoVa- no round 1 vote; voted for redwing round 2; votes for sd3 round 3; voted for phan round 4, voted for Diego after bdz fake-came out as cop,
Numbers- voted for dadeacs round 1; voted for matt round 2, tried to put heat on nonny during round 2 when nobody else was; early vote for phan round 3, switched to matt then switched to damo, switched to BBD to tie him and phan; voted for HTTD early round 4 then switched to damo during a pile-on when phan was leading; early vote for phan round 5, voted for diego round 6 when bcz said he was mafia; voted for appetite round 7
redwing- voted for nova round 1; vote for nova round 2 saying he'll switch if he shows up, switched to chic early which started a possible run; piled on phan round 3; voted for damo round 4 in a pile-on; piled on phan round 5;
Sleepy- voted for nonny round 1; voted for nonny round 2, voted for apetit round 3; voted for damo round 4, phan round 5; doofus round 6,
TR- voted for matt round 1; no vote in round 2; voted for isle round 3; voted for damo round 4 then switched to phan to tie phan and damo, voted for diego round 6,
wake4me- early round 1 vote on norcal; late round 2 vote on chic; votes for BBD round 3; votes for sd3 round 4, switched to damo in the start of a pile-on; voted for phan round 5; voted for doofus early round 6,

The reason it doesn't matter is obvious because if we don't hit mafia today the game is over, so what's the point in the investigator staying hidden anymore?

if he hasnt found the mafia yet, whats the point of coming out if he isnt on the chopping block yet?

if he hasnt found the mafia yet, whats the point of coming out if he isnt on the chopping block yet?

If we don't hit mafia today the game is over. Any information we could have would be helpful IMO. Unless they just have absolutely nothing.

they will have a list of people that arentthe head mafia, how would that help us?

We're going to need to make a decision and not let it get tight because the mafia can just come in and end the game.

What's the rationale for that?

Either way I'm fine with Sleepy being the pick for today. I pretty certain he is mafia.

I am not sure ill be around for the deadline, and I obviously aren't going to vote for myself... I think numbers is just clueless and redwing is part of the mafia.

**** redwing******

Back