• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Legends Game Thread - Mafia Wins

Wasn't my fault people wanted to lynch doofus Loki and sd3 when i thought they were citizens. But it is what it is.

Dude, indirectly it was. If you don't get hit by the mafia in a long game, it's because you suck. Not because you're good. You were valuable to keep alive because you weren't good.

I guess. I didn't think i made any big mistakes. Never lead a lunch mob on a citizen and voted for mafia pretty much every round unless it was civ v civ at the end. Plus I stayed away from lynchings when I needed to stay alive a long time to even have a chance to get the godfather.

from what i know about terps in general, i'm not surprised awake's schtick goes over well there.

from what i know about terps in general, i'm not surprised awake's schtick goes over well there.

Lol most of them hate him. He's easily a top 3 player on this board though. My god was an smushmortion this was.

the great thing about working at pizza hut is all the free time to play internet games.

In the future, if a person makes such a declarative claim of knowing what happened when they shouldn't have all those details, just know that they are mafia. It is a clear slip and letting their inner-dialogue come out onto the thread.

Oh, and stop trying to punish players by making bold switches in OT, even early in the game. Letting it go to RNG is lame and that practice needs to stop. Now, if a person keeps doing it and keeps killing citizens, then that's something different.

I used to be good :noidea: I was doing ok in the beginning but then toward the middle I led myself astray and at the end it was pretty clear I didn't know wtf to do and was clearly frustrated

That'll be my last game for a long time

+1. Especially late in OT. Picking is better than a RNG. Especially since matt is better than chic.

The entire OT/tie policy is not generally speaking a great strategy anyway (though it's better in a setup like this where there aren't many civ specials), but now is probably not the best time for a game strategy debate.

In the future, if a person makes such a declarative claim of knowing what happened when they shouldn't have all those details, just know that they are mafia. It is a clear slip and letting their inner-dialogue come out onto the thread.

Oh, and stop trying to punish players by making bold switches in OT, even early in the game. Letting it go to RNG is lame and that practice needs to stop. Now, if a person keeps doing it and keeps killing citizens, then that's something different.

I seem to remember this board liking ties a lot. I don't know if you guys still do that strategy, but personally I've never liked it.

I could be completely off-base on that.

I'm not the best mafia player on this board, but I'm better than 90% of you guys. Hands down.

Nonny, your play was amateur hour. You would last 3 seconds on the terp board with this garbage:
If the majority of people want you dead without even caring if you are a civ or mafia, then you are doing something wrong.

Back