• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Signup - Closed

tic

Reaction score
Taking signups for a fun game concept we haven't tried. Here is general outline:

2 Maf Goons
1 Maf Mason
8 Vanilla Civs
5 Civ Masons
1 Civ Angel (can't protect same person consecutive nights)

Masons are in 3 pairs - 2 civ pairs and 1 maf/civ pair where alignments aren't known.

If one mason gets lynched or night killed, the teammate mason dies as well.

If Angel protects a mason that gets hit, he saves that mason, but the teammate mason still dies.

I think this game has the ability to create massive amounts of butthurt and it would be hilarious to see how all the masons interact in game.

If we can't get enough, we can reduce Vanillas + Goons.

1. Gouda
2. Rommy
3. Nonny
4. Doofus
5. DV7
6. PhD
7. TimDunk
8. Ryala
9. Damo
10. Eagles
11. bym
12. Boston
13. Numbers
14. SD3
15. Gooner
16. Toog
17. Tejas
18. JTP

Last edited:
Nonny brought up a good point that this has the potential to break really fast, so I'm open to ideas before we start it, but I know you guys are all really sweet doods and won't possibly try to angle shoot, amirite?

Nonny brought up a good point that this has the potential to break really fast, so I'm open to ideas before we start it, but I know you guys are all really sweet doods and won't possibly try to angle shoot, amirite?

KQZmuuS.gif

we aint breakin shit. i will see to that

Someone get JTP, damo, Smidge, Chic, other twin, numbers, etc.

THX

If we get 16, we can do 7 vanillas and 2 goons.

BY THE WAY, I signed up for HBO Go free 30 day trial so I can cruise through GOT. I'm almost done with Season 2. Shits getting REAL.

Could break quickly, but seems like its gonna create a ton of stupid posts where people don't understand the rules. All about public shaming and butthurt.

In

WTF tic. I thought we were boys.

I'd have added you, but I didn't see you in the last game. I thought you might be died. I didn't include toog cause I can get him myself and Eagles/Knight cause I know they are both bizzy. THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE YOU BROWN HEARTTHROB.

znR4U.gif

There isn't a cop. How can we find teh Mafia?

I think the idea is that you try to reason depending on who comes out as masons/which mason pairings die, how mafia protects their mason teammate, etc. But, you're a savant, so offer suggestions on how to make it better.

Back