• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Signup - Closed

I think the idea is that you try to reason depending on who comes out as masons/which mason pairings die, how mafia protects their mason teammate, etc. But, you're a savant, so offer suggestions on how to make it better.

I will pick one group of masons to follow blindly. This will be based on which pair I like the most. It is the solution to this game.

I think the idea is that you try to reason depending on who comes out as masons/which mason pairings die, how mafia protects their mason teammate, etc. But, you're a savant, so offer suggestions on how to make it better.

I was being sarcastic.

Also, think another great role for this game would be to have an indy who knew who all the masons were, but couldn't disclose. He wouldn't get any hits until the mafia was completely gone.

I was being sarcastic.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

disregard

In mine you'd just know 3 pairs but you RNG so you could get two pairs with civs and one all Mafia. I legit dunno which is better for balance so was throwing it out there. This way probably works except all Masons should claim d1 then.

In mine you'd just know 3 pairs but you RNG so you could get two pairs with civs and one all Mafia. I legit dunno which is better for balance so was throwing it out there. This way probably works except all Masons should claim d1 then.

I don't think that's a good idea as others have pointed out to me.

mooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee

I can get the roles out today if someone balances it out for me with the numbers we have.

Back