• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia SIGNUP: Townie is taking the TOWN. Starts Monday, 3-16

Unfortunately, I think we'll all have plenty of time on our hands, so we can just run the COVID-19 game after the Wake AD incompetence game.

I'll be happy to write and run that one. Giving us a week to watch it play out should provide more material anyway.

:bowdown:

In for Townie's also, but know that I will be working around a toddler's schedule. So, you know, I might not post much.

Last edited:
In. And I have a scratchy throat so keep your distance.

Why aren’t we playing on the md board? 14 ppl already signed up over there

In. And I have a scratchy throat so keep your distance.

Why aren’t we playing on the md board? 14 ppl already signed up over there

1. The board sucks.
2. The player dynamic isn’t much better.

No lie, my favorite cheese right now. I've been eating it like Biff's mom gobbles tube steak. I was on a brie kick, but as it cooled, Gouda filled the hole.
Gouda is a good cheese. Most of the Dutch cheeses are great. Try Edam.

That is an opinion. We need to dissect the posts that led to that opinion. As part of that effort, count me in.

Look how helpful I am. Here’s how we’re going to break down known mafia RSF’s comments (and prove him town).

Blue after RSF.

Back