• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia sigunp 12/6 run with 13, ABC or something. Only need 5 more!!!

Nice. There are rumors that we are all going to get raises where I work because they're afraid of attrition during the Trump hiring freeze.

Good luck with that... I've not heard of widespread pay raises where you work before. Prolly requires an act of Congress.

Good luck with that... I've not heard of widespread pay raises where you work before. Prolly requires an act of Congress.

When I say "everyone" I mean everyone in my immediate group. What I do I could do in any region or any agency, and in some regions and most agencies its already a higher grade.

this shit is happening whether you like it or not. we need 5

I'll go in for this. I won't be around much until tomorrow though.

giphy.gif

I have a client mtg that's fairly important tomorrow afternoon but I should have time most of tomorrow AM and Thursday.

If you actually want a game with numbers probably need a theme and a week or two notice. My next week is a mess but may have time the week after.

Back