• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia sigunp 12/6 run with 13, ABC or something. Only need 5 more!!!

I have a client mtg that's fairly important tomorrow afternoon but I should have time most of tomorrow AM and Thursday.

If you actually want a game with numbers probably need a theme and a week or two notice. My next week is a mess but may have time the week after.

baby steps

ok mafia chad bros recommend me a new car. My old one is getting taken out back and getting shot like old yeller. I want the cargo area of a small SUV with the fun driving of a mini S and good gas mileage.

ok mafia chad bros recommend me a new car. My old one is getting taken out back and getting shot like old yeller. I want the cargo area of a small SUV with the fun driving of a mini S and good gas mileage.

2017-chevrolet-cruze-hatch-wall-small-5.jpg

Car people: explain why you are the way you are. What does a nicer car accomplish?

Im looking at CX-5, why 3?

Not too much of a difference.

Obviously the 5 is a tad bigger. Also has an option for a slightly bigger engine.

The 3 has a more modern interior. I like it. Wife was looking at them not too long ago.

How much you got? A used Q3 is likely in the low $20s, depending on where you are - those are fun.

Car people: explain why you are the way you are. What does a nicer car accomplish?

I'm not a car person. I don't care about nice. I do care about fun to drive. I guess I am a driving enthusiast rather than a car person.

How much you got? A used Q3 is likely in the low $20s, depending on where you are - those are fun.

I will pay more for new/under warranty. I forgot to mention reliability. after owning a mini, I want a reliable car.

I'm not a car person. I don't care about nice. I do care about fun to drive. I guess I am a driving enthusiast rather than a car person.

I would be soooo willing to drop an extra 20k on my next car purchase so a computer will do all my driving for me. Its boring. Think of how much more shitposting I could do in mafia if I wasn't tied by the shackles of a steering wheel.

I would be soooo willing to drop an extra 20k on my next car purchase so a computer will do all my driving for me. Its boring. Think of how much more shitposting I could do in mafia if I wasn't tied by the shackles of a steering wheel.

Driving is only a hindrance to your mafia posting if you let it become one!

I would never have guessed toogs drove a mini. Lol

Back