• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

My daughter just asked me today if pizza bagels are actually a thing (she had seen a mention in a video game). I said sure and I could pick her some up at the store this week. Rate my parenting on three factors:

1. She has not eaten pizza bagels the first 13 years of her life.
  2. She will now be getting pizza bagels.
  3. I will probably just end up eating them after she forgets they are in the freezer for a month.

She can have pizza in the morning. Pizza in the evening. Pizza at suppertime. When pizza’s on a bagel, she can have pizza anytime.

Pizza rolls
Pulled pork sandwich
Pepperoni, Pineapple, Jalapeño pizza with extra garlic sauce from Papa John’s
Bojangle’s Supeme Meal
Leftover Indian or Thai

I was hoping for inspiration this is just what I eat all the time. Other than bojangles, don't think we have that here

Its less a taste thing and more an ease of eating thing. No one hates bread or spices or crunch, but why make them so big? Like crumble them or something. Roughly 98 times out of a 100 if a crouton is in my salad, it is my responsibility to break the stupid thing up. Would just rather not deal with them.

If they were smaller they would just get soggy though

Well, RJ is now restricted to only being able to post in one thread. I wonder if this means Townie and Juice will come back.

I want to know more about this

He is restricted to posting in only one thread until January. Then if he's good, he can come back on probation. It'll be interesting to see if this is enough to bring back the folks that were boycotting.

Also, I worry about RJ's mental health in the next few days to months.

RJ doesn't have anything else, it could be one of those things where grandpa dies shortly after grandma.

RJ doesn't have anything else, it could be one of those things where grandpa dies shortly after grandma.

Yeah, like I understand what he does and how detrimental he can be to the board, but I would be lying if I said I didn't feel some sympathy for him right now and concern about how his psyche is gonna handle this.

But hey, maybe Townie and Juice will come back home!!!

He was one of the reasons I left the old boards and one of only three people I have put on ignore. This has been a long time coming.

ryala get your goddamn banter on, man.

RJ sounds like a caricature of a ripe turd. Sing me the song of his people, I don't get it

ryala get your goddamn banter on, man.

Banter ryala has gone the way of the dodo. He has become an orange soda drinking shell of his former self, trying to banter but only realizing that banter comes from within. And within ryala is orange soda

I think a lot of people have them, but no one uses them

My oldest uses his. I gotta say, bailing water out of my basement stairwell so my basement wouldn't flood sucked but not as bad as this overnight banter. It's obvious I was missed. The stingray (and we know it was prolly just a skate) was definitely the most interesting thing so far.

Also, croutons are stupid. Mainly because of their size, they should be smashed up smaller so you can get them more easily with a fork - who wants to scoop salad?

I think da must have a special role where if he gets a certain amount of votes for the worst overnight takes, he gets an additional power.

My ultimate fat boi move at work is when I’m cleaning pork belly I’ll cube up the scrap and deep fry it and toss them in a Caesar or on a wedge.

Why? I know nothing about this guy other than he's chased away people I like with toxicity. Or something

He seems like his relationship with this board is unhealthy

Back