• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

I need more of this in my life. Feel like you could use one of those air fryer things and it wouldn't be quite as bad for you

Do people actually have those or does amazon just really want me to buy one

I think a lot of people have them, but no one uses them

I worked at a place where we deep fried housemade sourdough and tossed it in herbs and Parmesan to make our croutons. They were hella unhealthy but the best croutons I’ve ever eaten.

Ruby Tuesday has the best croutons--deep fried pumpernickel sprinkled with garlic salt while they are hot out of the fryer so it soaks in

Ruby Tuesday has the best croutons--deep fried pumpernickel sprinkled with garlic salt while they are hot out of the fryer so it soaks in

There is approximately a 0.0% chance that Ruby Tuesday makes the best anything

I feel like you people should be more interested in my stingray post.

But...then I'd have to go to a Ruby Tuesday. Don't you need like a AARP membership to get in

I just ordered a ninja air fryer/toaster oven. It will fit a 13 inch pizza too. AND it folds up against the wall so it doesn't take up so much room.

Will I use it for anything other than frozen pizza? Time will tell

But...then I'd have to go to a Ruby Tuesday. Don't you need like a AARP membership to get in

Are there any good sitdown chains? I saw a doordash man coming into my building with what looked like 10 peoples worth of Sizzler food. Why would someone not only choose to eat Sizzler, but get that delivered?

Someone is def about to say "actually, I like PF Chang's". I cannot be held responsible for my actions when that post comes through

OK. This is a good take. Absolutely the best thing they have in the whole place, with the grilled zucchini probably being second.

How the hell did you guys catch a stingray at Topsail beach? (I assume)

On shrimp in the surf. I had to hold its tail still with one rod while digging around in it’s stupid mouth to get the hook out.

Also toogs is dead on about ruby Tuesday croutons. But I love fried bologna sandwiches so grain of salt.

On shrimp in the surf. I had to hold its tail still with one rod while digging around in it’s stupid mouth to get the hook out.

Also toogs is dead on about ruby Tuesday croutons. But I love fried bologna sandwiches so grain of salt.

You never did tell me what is on your fried bologna sandwich. ***mako***

Someone is def about to say "actually, I like PF Chang's". I cannot be held responsible for my actions when that post comes through

I haven't been to a PF changs in at least 15 years. I remember liking the lettuce wraps. I also still thought the fast and furious was good then though so yeah

As far as sit down chains...

I don't really know. We went to buffalo wild wings once a week for like 8 months before the covid, but I think that was more because of how long it took and how much it disgusted the militant vegetarians that I work with. Their fries are better than their wings

The only other sit down chain I can think of going to recently is applebees, but that's just because that's where a convenient supercharger is on my way to visit my parents and I have to kill an hour. Sucks real bad

I bet tejas and gooner are talking about scissoring each other while watching soccer in dead chat

That’s wild, don’t know that I’ve ever seen anyone catch a stingray like that. How big was it?

That’s wild, don’t know that I’ve ever seen anyone catch a stingray like that. How big was it?

A couple of feet from tip to tail at least, and a foot wide. Bigger than I wanted to mess with.

Full disclosure, my wife used to tend bar at Applebee’s, and still loooooves Applebee’s.

Back