• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

But hey guys, we need to look big picture here.

Gooner and tejas are dead. So overnight banter potential remains EXCELLENT

They were always the worst at banter. I never could even tell if they were in the thread

If there aren't mafia trackers then you have to think some elaborate, pointless nonsense has to be going on for mako to be maf

Its a dumbtell. Call it what it is.

Toogs really is my dad, man. It’s like, I’ll always love you, but it’s sad to see your cognitive decline as your twilight years approach.

It's impossible to vote for me before end game

Croutons are amazing. Sometimes I eat them straight out of the bag

My wife just caught a huge stingray and someone took the pliers o out of my tacklebox.

Croutons are amazing. Sometimes I eat them straight out of the bag

I worked at a place where we deep fried housemade sourdough and tossed it in herbs and Parmesan to make our croutons. They were hella unhealthy but the best croutons I’ve ever eaten.

I worked at a place where we deep fried housemade sourdough and tossed it in herbs and Parmesan to make our croutons. They were hella unhealthy but the best croutons I’ve ever eaten.

I need more of this in my life. Feel like you could use one of those air fryer things and it wouldn't be quite as bad for you

Do people actually have those or does amazon just really want me to buy one

I need more of this in my life. Feel like you could use one of those air fryer things and it wouldn't be quite as bad for you

Do people actually have those or does amazon just really want me to buy one

We have one, but I don't use it. It is basically a less ergonomically designed and less useful toaster oven.

Back