• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Tejas being killed last night would likely mean that the werewolves hit last night. Meaning that the mafia chose to hit Knight over JMan.

***JMan***

You wanna tell us what you did last night, big guy?

Goddamn man. We have to get together on this shit. Also, I was gonna try to bullshit him into something.

You guys should just track each other to super confirm that you are each trackers

You guys should just track each other to super confirm that you are each trackers

Remember that game where you were 1/2 of the least efficient mason combo ever? That’s about the level we’re operating on right now.

oof jman buttering me up like im a fucking bagel is weird

Why are the people that Jman is claiming to have jailed saying they were RBed? Is that a common term for jailing?

oh shit forgot where I was; he buttered me like your aunt's biscuit

But hey guys, we need to look big picture here.

Gooner and tejas are dead. So overnight banter potential remains EXCELLENT

I fixed a random kids bike chain that and then ate a giant shrimp boil. The look and smell of my fingers made me nostalgic for the night I spent with Knight’s wife.

I fixed a random kids bike chain that and then ate a giant shrimp boil. The look and smell of my fingers made me nostalgic for the night I spent with Knight’s wife.

I love this post; unfortunately it's from mafia mako

probably with gouda amping him up as they both have been in knight's mom

It can be whatever you want it to be

Be free

Back