• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

DV7 and Gouda had great games. Gouda made it to endgame as a doctor with no attention.

I think Blue would've been ok if he just posted more, starting a few rounds ago.

gouda gets hit early when he's nothing and lives forever when he's civ special, it's so weird but really good for civs. Best civ special in the community.

Would there be interest in a late week C9 game or something? I would like to try my hand at modding

I like the setup. Lots of interesting protection mechanics with the different factions, would def play again.

I hope Blue is OK, not like him to miss a game.

DV7 killed it. D14 was great too - solid reads (some of them too solid and gave me pause). Lots of the civs that died early also had great reads and good logic, just couldn't really follow them as early as they would have liked.

Civs only real mistake in my mind wasn't running jman the moment I died as an outed civ protection. His argument about jailing toogs was pretty weak. But jman played well to live that long

Civs only real mistake in my mind wasn't running jman the moment I died as an outed civ protection. His argument about jailing toogs was pretty weak. But jman played well to live that long

I think I also might have been able to stop the hit that killed you, oops

Think my protections were jman, ryala, da, da(died), dv7...

I'm glad I had 2 mafia on the same power level. After going over the setup a couple times, I think having to balance the teams might've broken me.

We tried to and mostly non-civs led a lynch of redwing instead.

Would there be interest in a late week C9 game or something? I would like to try my hand at modding

Yes, do it. That'd be super fun. Sign me up.

I won as SK

I dominated as civ special.

Crown me.

napoleon-coronation.jpg

I like the setup. Lots of interesting protection mechanics with the different factions, would def play again.

I hope Blue is OK, not like him to miss a game.

DV7 killed it. D14 was great too - solid reads (some of them too solid and gave me pause). Lots of the civs that died early also had great reads and good logic, just couldn't really follow them as early as they would have liked.

Yes, the different dynamics between what roles do what against what mafia is really interesting, makes for a lot of really great potential rolls. Also shoutout mako for thinking he was counterclaiming dv7 and not realizing two trackers could easily be in the game.

I was so mad when I got killed D2 and then you lived like 3 more days

Oh I was relishing how mad you had to be. I feel like you and I have been able to read each other well lately. Granted I thought you might be a werewolf the day you were killed.

I won as SK

I dominated as civ special.

Crown me.

napoleon-coronation.jpg

You literally led on me to get killed for absolutely no reason. You played very well after that but what the fuck.

Also I was going to super pat myself on the back for handing you guys ryala on a platter on D2 but no one listened.

i was hurting my brain trying to figure out the set up in wolf chat. Bym was probably laughing at me

My favorite post of the game in retrospect was easily gouda pretending he was a cop and calling SD3 mafia (correctly).

Also I just posted a sign up thread

Back