• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

Yes, the different dynamics between what roles do what against what mafia is really interesting, makes for a lot of really great potential rolls. Also shoutout mako for thinking he was counterclaiming dv7 and not realizing two trackers could easily be in the game.

Figuring out what actions worked on N1 was an absolute nightmare.

Also I was going to super pat myself on the back for handing you guys ryala on a platter on D2 but no one listened.

I was mostly with you on JMan, especially after you and tejas were killed I pushed hard for that. I honestly was surprised that ryala protected JMan D1 like that, but after he kept saying the logic to kill JMan was good but don't do it yet I kinda knew

I was killed D2 and nailed as many maf as you did this game so pipe down

since I led the deaths of many more than 2 maf, that is LITERALLY not possible. And I would appreciate you not lying in my kingdom ever again.

Or did they not teach you MATHS in peasant school?

dumbest play of the game.

There was simply no logic to it other than to fuck over the maf team.

I wasn't around for that kill but its not that dumb. They were mafia hunting. As a wolf why do we care about civ specials. I get why they did it, but I would have killed one of you guys. Its just funny that Parlay, Blue and I were on the same team when all three of us are awful as mafia.

I wasn't around for that kill but its not that dumb. They were mafia hunting. As a wolf why do we care about civ specials. I get why they did it, but I would have killed one of you guys. Its just funny that Parlay, Blue and I were on the same team when all three of us are awful as mafia.

Because there were no more specials left for the wolves to hunt. So it was hopeful crosshitting AT BEST.

It was a bad math play.

Because even if those specials didn't affect you all, they limited the unknown pool. Mafia cant kill an unknown at that point

Back in 2013, we played a game of mafia, and in the post game chatter, I said that I thought DV7 was very good at this game. Some people didn't believe me. Apparently it just took about three months of practice for him to get back in the groove.

Also I was going to super pat myself on the back for handing you guys ryala on a platter on D2 but no one listened.

Fun fact: I didn't know I was maf or that JMan was on my team when I put that shot on Manning. I woke up like 2 min from the deadline and just wanted to be involved in the action

At that point your only hope was getting ryala and toogs lynched before blue. DV7 and gouda were never getting lynched, and I guess I could have been but didn't seem likely. So killing toogs effectively ended your chances of winning

I need several more in my late week game sign up if anybody wants to

Well played civs. Fun game all around, as a special was a bit tougher to figure out who to do what to who - like 2 games being played in 1. See a lot of opportunities for mafia to win these if there are 3 on both teams.

Back in 2013, we played a game of mafia, and in the post game chatter, I said that I thought DV7 was very good at this game. Some people didn't believe me. Apparently it just took about three months of practice for him to get back in the groove.

Da said it best in dead chat

Dv7 either unlocks the entire game or royally misses on everything. There really isnt much in between. But when he is on, he is on

Da said it best in dead chat

Dv7 either unlocks the entire game or royally misses on everything. There really isnt much in between. But when he is on, he is on

And sometimes he does it as mod too.

Well played civs. Fun game all around, as a special was a bit tougher to figure out who to do what to who - like 2 games being played in 1. See a lot of opportunities for mafia to win these if there are 3 on both teams.

That's my worry as well, I think that it almost needs to be run with 18 to give a couple extra vanilla civs. Because even though gouda and dv7 couldn't do anything to really hurt the wolves, the wolves still needed to kill them (and chose not to) because they are still cleared civ specials. But at the end of the day with 2 mafias, if there aren't any cross hits then it almost doesn't matter. The setup even says that it had to add a vanilla from original blueprint because it's possible for civs to be outnumbered on D3.

Back