• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Water Cooler Discussion - No Golden Showers Please

romanovKU

Reaction score
Welcome to NFL Playoff QB Mafia. 11 teams currently are locked into the playoffs and a few others have a shot at making it. I went ahead and took two of the few with a chance and included them in this game. Winning in the NFL has never been more dependent upon the guy under center, or in shotgun w/e, so it seemed fitting to disregard the rest of the NFL rosters and focus on the men that matter.

Please note the following:

- There are two factions (i.e., civs vs mafia, no indy)
- There may be a roles that affect the efficacy of your role but there is nothing untrue in your role pm (e.g., your role may be ineffective against another role or another player may take an action that fucks up your role)
- You will not be able to fish out which QBs are mafia and which are civs based on their reputations IRL. I would advise against trying to do so.
- Normal rules apply in that there is no outside communication allowed, no night posting unless you are dead and it is an NFL GIF unrelated to the game (be reasonable), and no angle shooting. I will punish at my discretion and probably be unfair.
- RBs notified only if you have an action being blocked
- Majos will be in effect if there are 7 or more living players. Twilight (all QBs but the dead QB can talk) will be in effect if I am not around to call majo night.

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):

1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protect (Jailkeeper)
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else
7. Recruiting

The Players:

bym - Matt Moore, vanilla civ, hit n3
da - Eli Manning, civ vig, AAed d2
eagles
Gouda - Alex Smith, civ jk, lynched d5
Jhawk/Manning
knight - Matt Ryan, vanilla civ, hit n1
rsf - Tom Brady, civ watcher, died d1
smidge
smoove - Kirk Cousins, vanilla civ, died d2
tejas - Russell Wilson, mafia bus-driver, died d3
TiC - Dak Prescott, vanilla civ, hit n2
Timdunk - Ben Roethlisberger, mafia JOAT, lynched d4
Toogs - Aaron Rodgers, civ cop thing, hit n5

Day 1 will end at 4:30:59pm. If you would like to end it sooner, force a majority. I can't end it sooner because people probably don't know a game is going on. Tomorrow will have normal deadlines of 1030/130/430. Good luck

Last edited:
***smoive***

I'm about to go ski so. Suck me

The goggle HUD is stupid and I'm sending it back

200_s.gif

I'm fucking killing this game right now. Jesus

I definitely assumed this game was off so we may be looking at multiple AAs again.

:thumbsup:

Back