• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Water Cooler Discussion - No Golden Showers Please

By the way, the first person who shows up at the deadline and is like "whoa, the game is on, placeholder vote on X until I figure out what's going on" is dying first tomorrow IMO

By the way, the first person who shows up at the deadline and is like "whoa, the game is on, placeholder vote on X until I figure out what's going on" is dying first tomorrow IMO

I agree we should do it that way but wit the over night no one will sadly. This board can't hold its shit together that long.

We should just majo them. But that's pretty anti civ so who knows. I don't think many people know this game is even on.

Tejas (2) – tic, smidge
Smidge (1) – tejas
Smoove (1) – gouda
Toogs (1) – rsf
Bym (1) – eagles
Rsf (1) – knight
Manning (1) – timdunk
Gouda (1) – bym
Knight (1) - manning

also, 10/13 people have voted at this point. can we cut the shit with the "man, nobody's going to know this game is happening!" filler?

one of the three is Da, who said in the sign-ups he'd be spotty, and the other two are smoove and toogs, who may be the most oft-AA'd dudes on the board*

*not counting sd3, who leads the board when you account for cheating-related aa's, obviously

also, 10/13 people have voted at this point. can we cut the shit with the "man, nobody's going to know this game is happening!" filler?

one of the three is Da, who said in the sign-ups he'd be spotty, and the other two are smoove and toogs, who may be the most oft-AA'd dudes on the board*

*not counting sd3, who leads the board when you account for cheating-related aa's, obviously

lol @ your hardon for toot

We should just majo them. But that's pretty anti civ so who knows. I don't think many people know this game is even on.

I mean, if this guy is mafia, WELL DONE LAD

I'm not so sure about TiC. Seems like he's giving reasons (excuses) to make votes.

Back