• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Water Cooler Discussion - No Golden Showers Please

most mexicans work jobs in which they get dirty, how is that racist? He is saying that they love mexicans

1278455807531-dumpfm-maxlabor-moar.gif

because I think I would need two hands to count the number of times you have used slurs in your posts

I'm a racist because I'm not PC? That's laughable. I'm far from what you may think, once again maybe you should take off your blinders. And Im not going to pander to you to like me.

like I said, I can only go by the words you post. You not being "PC" (which, again, lol) means that you sorta lose the ability to say "yeah but I'm different than that"... How the fuck would anyone figure that out? Your shitty posts are all we have to go off of.

like I said, I can only go by the words you post. You not being "PC" (which, again, lol) means that you sorta lose the ability to say "yeah but I'm different than that"... How the fuck would anyone figure that out? Your shitty posts are all we have to go off of.

You're just an asshat. I'm glad I'm a limp dick loser from yankee land.

As a guy who lived in ATL and almost married a black girl I don't need to be a pansy ass PC lover. But, yes please continue to use derogatory terms about my intelligence and my "shitty" post. It really makes you seem so cool, I think we are all in awe of your massive ego and superior life choices. I feel so small around you.

Also good game man. You played really well, glad you made it to end game. We needed you out there.

I'm just surprised Smidge was able to see anyone else as a target with his focus on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're just an asshat. I'm glad I'm a limp dick loser from yankee land.

As a guy who lived in ATL and almost married a black girl I don't need to be a pansy ass PC lover. But, yes please continue to use derogatory terms about my intelligence and my "shitty" post. It really makes you seem so cool, I think we are all in awe of your massive ego and superior life choices. I feel so small around you.

Smidge I have nothing against you, its just the almost married a black girl thing cracked me up. I legit laughed out loud in my cubicle. Did you realize she was black and so you decided to not go through with it?

Smidge I have nothing against you, its just the almost married a black girl thing cracked me up. I legit laughed out loud in my cubicle. Did you realize she was black and so you decided to not go through with it?

Yeah, for some reason all my knight buddies keep giving me shit

lol god damn it, go back to the warehouse

sometimes I wish I could, work went by quicker doing that work. Also, I was buff daddy jhawk not fat behind computer all day slob jhawk

Going into week 3 of the season, manning is atop the standings with a WAR rating of Texa$. He's followed closely by TiC, whose chat score is thru the roof. In last we have JTP- his score actually improved by not playing in Week 2. Cue "Interesting strategy cotton" comments.

How will Week 3 play out? Nobody knows. Will mafia die or will someone step up to the plate and give Smidge another chance to keep his winning streak alive a la the amazing run terp2001 had back in the public spreadsheet days? Tune in in 2017 to find out! Happy New Year everybody!

Going into week 3 of the season, manning is atop the standings with a WAR rating of Texa$. He's followed closely by TiC, whose chat score is thru the roof. In last we have JTP- his score actually improved by not playing in Week 2. Cue "Interesting strategy cotton" comments.

How will Week 3 play out? Nobody knows. Will mafia die or will someone step up to the plate and give Smidge another chance to keep his winning streak alive a la the amazing run terp2001 had back in the public spreadsheet days? Tune in in 2017 to find out! Happy New Year everybody!

One final week 2 note: we've received several LVP/MVB (least valuable player/most vocal bitch) nominations for RSF this week. If you're keeping track at home, he is in second for the season long LVP/MVB standings, with gouda keeping his lead just barely thanks to a strong gchat performance on the slopes this week.

Back