• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

Bean burritos with fire sauce are amazing. I don't trust the meat there though

Also bojangles doesn't exist in most of the county
Subbing beans for beef is the way to go with most TBell menu items. Tastes better imo and it's a game changer for the structural integrity of the food.

Subbing beans for beef is the way to go with most TBell menu items. Tastes better imo and it's a game changer for the structural integrity of the food.
You just blew my mind

Run on DV7? I'll start:

Switch to DV7

blue is chaotic good
Creamy chaotic neutral
Cata chaotic evil

In both posting and in mafia

fixed my double listing of townie and think this is up to date:

Cata: townie, gouda, diggler
Toogs: tejas
Diggler: d14, creamy
Townie: grrrrrl, cata
YB95: blue
Creamy: frosty
Fosty: DDD
Blue: dv7
Gouda: yb95
Dv7: tic

i need a bag for my camera for this oregon camping trip. i don't want something huge but don't want a fanny pack either. any suggestions?

TBell bringing back the fiesta potatoes was monumental. The best preventative hangover cure out there. Dump some fire sauce on those bad bastards and you're cooking. The potatoes soak up the excess booze and then the TBell magic works its miracles by carrying it all out of the business end.

Why is DV7 so concerned about how others operate on D1? What a weirdo.
blue does the same shit every game. this isn't because blue is quiet on d1. he won't talk on any day and then he is there at the end and there is nothing to go off of to determine his role

id rather just not deal with that later but sorry for being a weirdo

i need a bag for my camera for this oregon camping trip. i don't want something huge but don't want a fanny pack either. any suggestions?

I've had a peak design camera bag for a long time. I use it for a laptop bag most of the time. Has held up well

Whew, man did DV7 shut the fuck up REAL QUICK

Whew, man did DV7 shut the fuck up REAL QUICK
giphy.gif

blue does the same shit every game. this isn't because blue is quiet on d1. he won't talk on any day and then he is there at the end and there is nothing to go off of to determine his role

id rather just not deal with that later but sorry for being a weirdo
Yeah you have a weird fixation with blue.

Also Blue is my boy

Back