• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

JuiceCrewAllStar

Whole Milk Drinker
Reaction score
We had 16 people sign up and I say let the people play. I found this version called two-fold C9++ on Mafia Scum and we're gonna fuck around and see if it's any fun: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Two-Fold_C9++

I'm learning the rules now myself and will draw roles soon. No posting here until I send out roles.

Day end times will fluctuate a bit based on my schedule -- prompt decisions from baddies and specials will be much appreciated

Monday end times are 11am ET, 2pm ET, and 4:30pm ET

Tuesday end times are 10am ET, 1pm ET, and 4pm ET

We'll play Wednesday by ear if/when we get there

Last edited:
BASIC RULES (stolen from a gooner modded game, maybe he stole too?):

• Don't dead talk, mod talk, or night talk. Any night talk that is egregious will result in an AA. If you have a question about the setup, or a rules question, or otherwise any question that could/should be answered by me, PM it to me. Do not ask in thread.
  • Missing one vote is okay; missing two votes will get you AA'd. This is a small game. Vote. This does not apply to majorities.
  • If two players are tied at a deadline, we will go to a sudden death, 10 minute overtime round. If no tie is broken at the end of 10 minutes, I will RNG the death from those tied.
  • Majorities are instant at the point that the majority vote is placed. If I am not around, a majority will result in a twilight period where anyone but the majority killed player may post. I will call night as soon as possible upon returning, missed majority votes will not count toward AAs.
  • There will be no majorities with fewer than 7 players remaining.
  • Everyone got a PM with their roles.
  • Don't communicate with other players in this game outside of the game.
  • Don't edit or delete posts, this will result in an immediate AA.
  • Vote by bolding or starring* your selection.

TWO-FOLD C9++ SET-UP: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Two-Fold_C9++

ORDER OF OPERATIONS:
1.) Non-town roleblock
2.) Town roleblock
3.) Investigation
4.) Protection
5.) Kills (All kills simultaneous)

POWER NOTES

Cop only detects Mafia, Seer only detects Werewolves.
Doctor only stops the Mafia kill, Guardian only stops the Wolf kill
Trackers and Stalkers work a little differently; they reliably track all actions, except kills. The Wolf kill is invisible to Trackers, and the Mafia kill is invisible to Stalkers.
Jailkeepers block all actions except the Werewolf kill and save their target from Mafia kills, where Wizards block all actions except the Mafia kill and save their target from Werewolf kills.

Last edited:
Player list

1. Diggler - mafia role cop -- Killed Day 2
2. Frosty - vanilla townie -- Killed Day 4
3. Townie - vanilla townie -- Killed Night 2
4. DDD - tracker -- killed Night 1
5. dv7
6. d14
7. toogs - mafia goon -- Killed Night 4
8. gouda - seer - Killed Night 2
9. ryala - vanilla townie -- AA'ed Day 3
10. tic - wizard -- Killed Night 3
11. yb95
12. Blue
13. wakegrrl - mafia goon - Killed Day 3
14. Creamy - werewolf role seer -- Killed Night 4
15. Cata - vanilla townie - killed Day 1
16. Tejas - cop -- Killed Night 1

Last edited:
Day 1 votes
Cata: townie, gouda, diggler
Toogs: tejas
Diggler: d14, creamy
Townie: grrrrrl, cata
YB95: blue
Creamy: frosty
Fosty: DDD
Blue: dv7
Gouda: yb95
Dv7: tic

No vote: ryala, toogs, (day 1 no votes do not count toward AA)

Day 2 votes

Diggler: d14, tic, frosty, creamy, yb95
D14: townie, wakegrrrrrl, gouda
Blue: dv7
wakegrrrrrrl: toogs
Ryala: diggler
Tic: blue

No vote: ryala (counts toward AA)

Day 3 votes

Yb95: wakegrrrrrrrrl, blue
Wakegrrrrrrrrrrl: toogs, d14, yb95, dv7
Ryala: tic, frosty

No vote: creamy, ryala (AA'ed)

Day 4 votes

yb95: toogs, frosty
Frosty: creamy, d14, yb95, dv7 (majo)
Creamy: blue

No vote: none

Last edited:
game is open

PMs out to baddies and specials -- software makes me wait two minutes between PMs so no PMs out to vanilla townies; that's you if you got no PM

I don't intend to be a hardass on rules, but just make that moot by being courteous player

PM me with any questions instead of asking them here

and most importantly have fun!

College baseball should be way more popular than it is. The tournament so far has been a blast to watch, even outside of Wake being so good.

Because of the MiLB, it seems like college baseball is a sustainable model as well, even in the mega- conference era

College baseball should be way more popular than it is. The tournament so far has been a blast to watch, even outside of Wake being so good.

Because of the MiLB, it seems like college baseball is a sustainable model as well, even in the mega- conference era
Agree on the last part

I think college baseball is one of the best postseasons to watch. But regular season is kind of meh unless your team is good

Agree on the last part

I think college baseball is one of the best postseasons to watch. But regular season is kind of meh unless your team is good
Let’s be honest here, is regular season college basketball of bad/mediocre teams that much fun to watch? I guess it’s easier to watch just because there are fewer games to keep up with.

I think regular season=meh for non-good teams is true in most sports.

Let’s be honest here, is regular season college basketball of bad/mediocre teams that much fun to watch? I guess it’s easier to watch just because there are fewer games to keep up with.

I think regular season=meh for non-good teams is true in most sports.
I think it’s the number of games thing for me

Makes football regular season great and basketball nice

a couple things:

- new boards software does some formatting when you use *s, so try to bold your vote if you clear it's a vote

- since first day ends at 8am PT, I'm not going to count day 1 missed votes toward the AA count

Back