• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

gooner and mako are on a couples trip to disney
God damn, is there even any question who would be the bottom in that couple? Maybe mako would be nice enough to let Gooner be on top for Gooner's birthday, otherwise that ass is getting worn out.

vote count (PM with any corrections)

Cata: townie, gouda
Toogs: tejas
Diggler: d14, creamy
Townie: grrrrrl
YB95: blue
Creamy: frosty
Fosty: DDD
Grrrrrrl: diggler

No vote: ryala, cata, yb95, tic, toogs, dv7

The Bojangles near my house is the worst fast food restaurant in existence. And I love Bojangles.

I once waited 30 minutes to get food with literally no other cars in the parking lot or drive through. Another time I was told they ran out of chicken.
Bojangles has no fucking consistency. Austin is about to get a couple tho, im pumped.

cata if i'm planning a weekend in austin with my wife, where do we eat?

The Bojangles near my house is the worst fast food restaurant in existence. And I love Bojangles.

I once waited 30 minutes to get food with literally no other cars in the parking lot or drive through. Another time I was told they ran out of chicken.
yo...
do we live near each other?!!

I will go to the Boj that is about 4 or 5 minutes farther away just to avoid the shitty one down the street and never think twice about it

My son’s preschool class is taking a field trip to the Baltimore Aquarium in July, and it’s either take the day off work and take care of him or go to the aquarium with him, so I’m doing the latter, but I have unrelenting anxiety about having to mingle with other parents that day. They’re all polished 40something yuppies and I’m a smelly cool guy.

yo...
do we live near each other?!!

I will go to the Boj that is about 4 or 5 minutes farther away just to avoid the shitty one down the street and never think twice about it
Nah, I live in Charleston.

I am working from home and playing mafia again, so my brain now thinks that it's 2020 again. At least I can leave my house for chick fil a this time

My son’s preschool class is taking a field trip to the Baltimore Aquarium in July, and it’s either take the day off work and take care of him or go to the aquarium with him, so I’m doing the latter, but I have unrelenting anxiety about having to mingle with other parents that day. They’re all polished 40something yuppies and I’m a smelly cool guy.
Isn't your kid like a toddler?

So all the other parents had their kids in their late 30s/early 40s? In makoland, those people are already grandparents!

Isn't your kid like a toddler?

So all the other parents had their kids in their late 30s/early 40s? In makoland, those people are already grandparents!
Yea it’s pretty common in DC for people to have kids a little later, it’s really expensive and a lot of career govt people don’t settle down in one place work wise for 15 years or so and delay having kids for it, as I understand it.

Maybe they’re not in their 40s and I’m just assuming, but they all look older and less cool and hip and sweet than my wife and me.

Back