• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

Just cut a boj Cajun filet biscuit up and you got yourself some minis
The Bojangles near my house is the worst fast food restaurant in existence. And I love Bojangles.

I once waited 30 minutes to get food with literally no other cars in the parking lot or drive through. Another time I was told they ran out of chicken.

it's good to see mako has his priorities right and is following along from disney

The Bojangles near my house is the worst fast food restaurant in existence. And I love Bojangles.

I once waited 30 minutes to get food with literally no other cars in the parking lot or drive through. Another time I was told they ran out of chicken.
slojangles

the one near my house has been closed for 2-3 years now for "renovations" when I think they're just afraid to compete with the CFA next door

After 30 min with nobody else there I'd be convinced they were fucking with me, but this tracks for boj.

I do try to avoid the drive-thru but only because I'm a simple man who is amused by them mumbling my order into the microphone.

Back