• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Wins

Eagles_Legendz

Reaction score
Will post a full ruleset tonight but you all have played before so you know the rules.

4 Mafia. No powers with them. Captain revealed at death.

11 civ. 1 cop, 1 watcher, 1 one shot vig.

OT lasts 10 mins. Anyone can switch to a player in the tie.

Majority is instant until 6 or fewer remain.

1. tim - civ dead d4
2. Tsy - dead civ d1
3. Bym
4. GoonTurtle
5. Gouda - Mafia dead n4
6. RSF - vanilla dead n3
7. Romanov - maf captain dead d3
8. Smidge - Mafia dead d5
9. Chaos
10. Jtp - vanilla dead d2
11. Ph - vig dead n5
12. Boston
13. Sd3 - cop dead n2
14. Dv7 - dead civ n1
15. Da - watcher dead n4

Day 1 begins now. Go.

Last edited:
Let's analyze. Mafia has 1 great player and 2 average players. If it was all great players, it would be too easy to guess.

If it were me, I'd pick someone like SD3 since he's a pretty good players who flies under the radar.

Then, I'd probably pick Chaos(Island) and Tsy.

Thinking way outside of the box means you pick Ph and Smidge, because nobody would think you'd do it.

dv7, I would have picked him just for the value he brings to chatzy. Guaranteed mafia

So, Showgirls is on at 4 in the afternoon - weird time to show this movie.

When I was in high school one of the dudes on my team got pulled out of the movie when it was in the theatre by his mom. It was hysterical.

Let's analyze. Mafia has 1 great player and 2 average players. If it was all great players, it would be too easy to guess.

If it were me, I'd pick someone like SD3 since he's a pretty good players who flies under the radar.

Then, I'd probably pick Chaos(Island) and Tsy.

Thinking way outside of the box means you pick Ph and Smidge, because nobody would think you'd do it.

this is a bad way to think about captains games

a good captain will rng this shit

eatmaneat.gif~c200

Back