• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Wins

however, WIFOM but I can't imagine that a captain would pick ph even with RNG knowing the risks of a day 1 lynch

I'm going out on a limb and picking DA

is jtp the miller

200.gif

Also, only toogs and maybe eagles would actually rng this, that is like the anti-funs.

I wouldn't. And even if I did, I would replace players.

well, same, probably, but "a good captain will rng this shit" is something that everyone seems to say in captain's mode games, so

my point is that theorizing about who captains would pick before we even know who the captain is (sorry sd3) is stupid and dumb and bym is crap

well, same, probably, but "a good captain will rng this shit" is something that everyone seems to say in captain's mode games, so

It's the smart thing to do if you want to win. It's the dumb thing to do if you want to have fun. Most of us prefer fun.

Except toogs. He's like the fun police.

I wouldn't. And even if I did, I would replace players.

Kinda like when you flip a coin to decide what you will do for the night then when you don't like what the coin flip said to do you ignore that shit and do what you want to do anyway. Basically, the coin flip is only there to cement that you want to go drink beers with friends.

"Hmmm, should I stay in or go drink? I'll flip a coin to decide.
"OK, heads I stay in, tails I go out."
*flips coin.... its head*
"...
"...
"....man, fuck this coin. I'm not going to let it tell me what to do."

Back