• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Magnitude of game against Louisville

top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawyer top 100 nc lawy

The question is, what have YOU ever accomplished in life besides giving people grief on message boards anonymously? Nothing? Do you even have ONE Wake Forest degree?

The question is, what have YOU ever accomplished in life besides giving people grief on message boards anonymously? Nothing? Do you even have ONE Wake Forest degree?

why would I be posting on a wake forest message board if I didn't

I'm not, like, BSF4L or something

does every school have a donaldross? is there a valparaiso alum out there bragging on the internet about owning two dozen businesses while also looking like an overgrown version of the kid from bad santa?

Redsox, you love the personal attacks. I hear that you aren't much to look at yourself.

Last edited:
Too early for gin, although if you're already retired I guess it's 5:00 somewhere

What I hear from this is that it's ok to coast along working for someone else through life making high 5 low 6 figures. Because risk talking isn't realistic and bad things might happen. That spirit is just so wrong in this country. It's the risk takers that win. This lack of risk taking permeates Wake athletics. And it's why we remain mired at the bottom of the Power 5.

We need to go young next time. Tom Butters shrewdly risked his legacy on 33 year old I know Coach K. He knew the payoff could be huge. I think Miller is the guy. I predicted this would be his year. So many laughed. Where are they now? Miller will have at one of those top 20 jobs within the next decade. But even if he isn't available, we need a 45 year old AD and a 38 year old Coach and take a shot.

The stale old guard has produced 21 years of fail. How much worse can it get? We need to start swinging for the fences at Wake. If we miss, we get more swings. But the ball ain't leaving the park with bunts and ground balls.

my god, you really did vote for Trump

Have we ever had a 23 page thread about a game........before it's been played?
Granted, a lot of the chat here has nothing to do with UL, but still.....

Never really understood jumping on wf22's nuts for drinking.

Like, if he was a legit alcoholic, that's not really something to shit on someone about. Or more likely, if he just likes to drink, who doesn't?

Let's criticize him for his fucking TRASH opinions. Like about the three threads he started about Rondale Watson being good (or the 20+ times he compared him to Delaney Rudd). Or how beer in the student section makes us look bad.

Dude has started exactly 100 threads on the boards, and they're literally all awful. Every single one. Who gives a shit if he drinks gin?

Redsox, you love the personal attacks. I hear that you aren't much to look at yourself.

lol, I'm alright. I guess I probably wouldn't mind being another inch or two taller, but it's not like I'm in #dwarfterritory, and other than that, no complaints.

I think there are pictures of me floating around somewhere on the boards if you really wanted to take the time to fact check that, though.

Never really understood jumping on wf22's nuts for drinking.

Like, if he was a legit alcoholic, that's not really something to shit on someone about. Or more likely, if he just likes to drink, who doesn't?

Let's criticize him for his fucking TRASH opinions. Like about the three threads he started about Rondale Watson being good (or the 20+ times he compared him to Delaney Rudd). Or how beer in the student section makes us look bad.

Dude has started exactly 100 threads on the boards, and they're literally all awful. Every single one. Who gives a shit if he drinks gin?

this is all very true. he's legit one of the dumbest people on the boards. like setting aside bad opinions, he's just sort of literally stupid. that should be where the focal points are.

plus, gin is great. don't hate on gin.

I always looked at the gin jokes as the equivalent of Stan Gable bald jokes. It's the reaction that makes them enjoyable.

149-126 at South Alabama and Arkansas, now and Assistant at Bama.

That's better than Brian Gregory who has a place of honor behind Michigan State's bench. To wit:

636232916958063425-Brian-Gregory-Bench.jpg

That's not relevant, really. I just find it amusing.

That's better than Brian Gregory who has a place of honor behind Michigan State's bench. To wit:

636232916958063425-Brian-Gregory-Bench.jpg

That's not relevant, really. I just find it amusing.

He looks like someone's really old looking kid in timeout while his dad works.

I wonder why DR wanted so badly for this guy to be our head coach?

John_Pelphrey_Mens_Basketball_coach_at_Arkansas_50576.jpg

This information allowed me to figure out who he is, and even searching with his name doesn't reveal any top 100 lists. Maybe they've all just fallen off the Internet

You all are personally attacking a double WF grad who is one of the finest trial lawyers I have ever watched in a courtroom. He fought and stood up for injured regular people in a draconian county when others would not for decades. His verdict record is unmatched in the history of the County in which he practiced.

You are the classic example of what we all know to now be true in 2017: All that matters is what google says about you.

Well he doesn't care anymore about what google says about him. He finished a winner. And not even his fellow Deacons have his back. So, so sad.

Back