• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Magnitude of game against Louisville

What exactly do you want to discuss about it? Big game. Play hard. 40 min. Not favored. Repeat.

And while I've sued many pizza joints

Dear Mr. John,

I was led to believe that your establishment offers better ingredients, and thus better pizza. You can imagine my dismay when I bit into a slice of your pizza at a company function and found that it included pineapple. Your wanton and reckless disregard for culinary decency caused me severe emotional distress, and I can assure you that I am not alone in this reaction. Numerous other individuals, perhaps numbering in the tens or hundreds of thousands, are similarly-situated to me and would be fitting members of a class action.

I demand that you cease offering pineapple as an ingredient in your pizza, and that you promptly reimburse the $5 I contributed to the pizza budget for the aforementioned company function. I look forward to your reply within 10 business days, indicating your acceptance of the prior demand.

While I am confident we will be able to resolve this matter amicably, I send this letter without in any way waiving any of my rights at law or equity.

Regards,
DR

Hey not to hijack this thread (haha, kidding), but DR, you will earn my forever gratitude if you share:

1. What the fuck was Elrod thinking? Why? Gambling side bets? Or just some weird ass screw Clawson shit?
2. What does he expect to do now? Teach gym somewhere? Has this hosed his life beyond career? Like his marriage?
3. Do you know of any schools besides Louisville, Army, and VTech?
4. You mentioned an "email" or "text" that Wellman has suppressed. What are you talking about, I don't follow?

Thanks, I have been following the Elrod thread obviously, and I didn't see this info in there. If it is somewhere, then be happy to be pointed there.

#Successing (the new actual term for @winning since forces beyond winning's control have butchered his/her value as a word). LEARN IT: #Successing

Kind of want to watch the game, but I've been bad luck lately. Due to its magnitude, do I dare risk it?

What I said about Elrod is he's my friend and I want to see what actually happened. I don't believe Wellman. Since that time, other schools have confirmed it. Wake still has not released the report nor have I spoken to nor do I represent Elrod.

I think Wellman erred in hiring him to do the radio job given his decision to fire Grobe (which he mislead us all about effectively ended his coaching career). Whether or not you agree with that has nothing to do with whether Elrod is a traitor. He's a traitor. Next.

Do you all not see the obvious reason you would be suing Papa Johns and Dominos all the time. Hello???

What I said about Elrod is he's my friend and I want to see what actually happened. I don't believe Wellman. Since that time, other schools have confirmed it. Wake still has not released the report nor have I spoken to nor do I represent Elrod.

I think Wellman erred in hiring him to do the radio job given his decision to fire Grobe (which he mislead us all about effectively ended his coaching career). Whether or not you agree with that has nothing to do with whether Elrod is a traitor. He's a traitor. Next.

Do you all not see the obvious reason you would be suing Papa Johns and Dominos all the time. Hello???

it's DeaconBrews now

Also, bro, you have nothing to do with the outcome, since we've ultimately lost games you didn't watch.

Well now I defs can't watch since you just tempted the fates. Jeez. Guess I'll take this one for the team.

Would be pretty funny if we lost the game because the players were reading the board and got themselves psyched out by seeing a 30 page pre-game thread always at the top of the page

Back