• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Man kills lion; internet proceeds to take down man

Ok. Thanks. Need a new streaming show after finishing Bojack Horseman.

I tried, but could not get into Bojack Horseman.

I'm legitimately curious how many Americans would approve of allowing people to pay to hunt death row inmates.

...and this is how 'The Running Man' begins! Who will be the new Richard Dawson?

...and this is how 'The Running Man' begins! Who will be the new Richard Dawson?

JesseTheStoveVentura.jpg

translated - Americans are pussies.

"Are you saying that all this noise is about a dead lion? Lions are killed all the time in this country," said Tryphina Kaseke, a used-clothes hawker on the streets of Harare. "What is so special about this one?"

As with many countries in Africa, in Zimbabwe big wild animals such as lions, elephants or hippos are seen either as a potential meal, or a threat to people and property that needs to be controlled or killed.

Nah. Americans love animals (when it's convenient to do so from an American-centric perspective).

Darkly-Satirical-Paintings-02-634x386.jpg

translated - Americans are pussies.

"Are you saying that all this noise is about a dead lion? Lions are killed all the time in this country," said Tryphina Kaseke, a used-clothes hawker on the streets of Harare. "What is so special about this one?"

As with many countries in Africa, in Zimbabwe big wild animals such as lions, elephants or hippos are seen either as a potential meal, or a threat to people and property that needs to be controlled or killed.

yeah, we should take our cues from zimbabwe, guys

Will this story not fucking die?

I'll pay $5 to hunt this story down and kill it...jesus.

Back