• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mandatory Basketball Team Meeting at 4:30 Today - Not That Kind of Meeting

We should all be mindful of this rule of thumb regarding board "news" where bzz is concerned: Before reacting, immediately divide any excitement you feel by 25, then consider the remainder exaggerated.

but Buzz doesn't watch basketball or use the internet

I believe the exact quote was: "First off i don't read newspapers or watch sports on tv unless i have to. mostly because i can't read and I don't really understand sports. For the life of me I can't figure out why these guys are so intent on getting the ball to go through that orange ring. I used to use the internet but last year AOL wanted to stop charging me by the minute and charge me by the month. I was all like, slow down there george jetson, so i got rid of the computer. sad too, i just upgraded to 56k, that was amazing speed. anyways, back to your question, yes, i buy my ties from an old hobo named Willie. They sit on the corner of University right by the ABC store. normally they sell matresses and BBQ, but when i moved to town, i knew they'd be my tie guys."

images

RW needs to have a mandatory team meeting this afternoon to announce Bzz's firing and the next step.

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!

I wish we could get a walk-on to ask, "So you're getting fired right?"

Back