• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mandatory Basketball Team Meeting at 4:30 Today - Not That Kind of Meeting

Awards banquet at Pizza Hut:

CJ: MVP
Travis: co-MVP (MVP in waiting for next year)
Chase: Most courage
CMM: Best sportsmanship
Madison: Best teammate
Thomas: Most improved
Cav: co-Most improved
Moto: Most hustle
Aaron: Biggest heart
Andre: Biggest shoe
Green: Biggest cheerleader

Who won the "Most Cultured" award? Or does Bz own that one for eternity?

Pizza Hut- geez we spare no expense. My bad, McDonald's was booked for a 5 yos birthday party.

They always have this meeting.

Again, why should anyone ever post a rumor thread? We should just have one thread. 'Ask RJ.' and all the facts will be revealed. It would save us so much worry.

Where is this meeting taking place?

Wellman on government channel 13, right now regarding the Joel purchase

It's gonna take some renovations, ya know? Probably gonna involve pourin lotsa concrete. Bodies of certain individuals might get lost in there. Fugeddaboutit.

In Bzzz's postgame presser Thursday night he mentioned that the team would be having a Monday meeting to discuss off-season schedule and such, that's probably all this is as much as I'd like to think otherwise.

If Wellman is really at some sort of presser discussing the Joel renovations, I doubt Buzz is stepping down this afternoon. You'd think the AD would want all hands on deck if something was going down at the team meeting.

Rumor has it that the meeting was called to announce that Buzz was annoited Lifetime Coach Of Wake Forest by Emperor Wellman and it will take some time to unwind the scroll and read it.

ncb_a_bzdelik1x_400.jpg

Back