• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manliest and Girliest Drinks

ilovewfu

Reaction score
What is the manliest drink? What is the girliest drink?

I'll say that I think the manliest drink is straight whiskey, like a Jack on the rocks. I think you can make an argument for a bud heavy if you're more of a beer guy, but that might be mistaking manliness for Americanness.

The girliest drink I can think of is a cosmopolitan.

Thoughts?

What is the manliest drink? What is the girliest drink?

I'll say that I think the manliest drink is straight whiskey, like a Jack on the rocks. I think you can make an argument for a bud heavy if you're more of a beer guy, but that might be mistaking manliness for Americanness.

The girliest drink I can think of is a cosmopolitan.

Thoughts?

Manliest: Scotch (single malt) in a high ball glass with two ice cubes

Girliest: Frozen Sangria

Manliest: gotta go with scotch

Girliest: Appletini

The manliest drink certainly does not involve ice. Bourbon or scotch neat.

Girliest is probs a rum runner or some shit that has a big piece of fruit on it.

Manliest: scotch
Girliest: appletini

This is the 'in a legit bar' answer. All bets are off wrt spring break, etc.

An Alabama Slammer is pretty limp wrist...

For manliest, give me some whiskey...

Ordered a blue moon in adams morgan and they gave it to me in a stupid mason jar with an orange. Since when does drinking a regular, non-fruity beer set you up for such embarrassment? :rulz:

I think Guinness and other dark beers are pretty manly. Love me some porters and stouts.

Ordered a blue moon in adams morgan and they gave it to me in a stupid mason jar with an orange. Since when does drinking a regular, non-fruity beer set you up for such embarrassment? :rulz:

You know that Blue Moon is typically served with an orange slice...right?

Scotch is for pu@@ys. Bourbon is for men. Unless its really out out then men drink gin n tonic in large quanities.

My go-to drink is a bourbon on the rocks, but if I get something shitty like Beam, I'll get bourbon and Coke. I never drink girlie drinks unless I'm buying a shot for a girl and then they'll insist on a soco lime or lemon drop or something. The sweetness makes me sick.

I like Blue Moon quite a bit, so good choice. That said, 80% of the time I order it it comes with orange.

Back