• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manliest and Girliest Drinks

Anything up is not manly.

Sorry...

Ask buckets how his dad feels about sex and the city destroying martinis for real men.

Simple; eat the orange, because oranges are delicious, then discard the evidence.
Thats the problem: even after immediately eating the orange, it still tasted like orange and was in a mason jar - same kind my wife decorates our apt with. May as well have been wrapped in twine with a little red checkered bow. When there's nothing inherently girly about a drink (and to me blue moon is equivalent to bells, served w orange but not squeezed in) there needs to be some warning about getting it girlied up.

yeah, magic hat #9 is definitely a chick beer. Fruit beer= less balls

Thats the problem: even after immediately eating the orange, it still tasted like orange and was in a mason jar - same kind my wife decorates our apt with. May as well have been wrapped in twine with a little red checkered bow. When there's nothing inherently girly about a drink (and to me blue moon is equivalent to bells, served w orange but not squeezed in) there needs to be some warning about getting it girlied up.

Wait, you wife decorates your apartment with mason jars? What's the theme? Po Folks? Do you have faux paneling wallpaper?

Vanilla vodka + coke = vanilla coke. Greatest and most manly drink of all time. COME AT ME HATERZ.

I knew a couple walk ons for the basketball team when I was at Wake who used to love a drink called "Razzle Dazzle," which combined Bacardi Razz with Sprite. I think that abomination should be in the running.

Vodka mixed with anything that isnt more liquor has no shot of qualifying.

Back