• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

that is way more than a ray of hope. That's walking out into the sun after being in a cave. He explained where he has been, and he explained what he's doing next. Short of saying "I'm firing Manning" we couldn't have asked for a better message.

You read way more into that than I did. I'm glad it makes you feel better, but I'm not sure it had the same impact on me.

is danny still here or will his miracle occur and the trustees keep him because of the money

Same year end review BS we got from Wellman.

Disagree. Currie is a very good communicator and, at a moment that AD knows we'll parse everything carefully, it seems purposeful and I read optimistically re coaching change.

Disagree. Currie is a very good communicator and, at a moment that AD knows we'll parse everything carefully, it seems purposeful and I read optimistically re coaching change.

this is what I thought too. That was well thought out. He knows his fanbase is about ready to come with the pitchforks.

I’m just over the year end review bs line. Just fire the guy. Then you only have 399 student athletes and coaches to worry about getting the corona.

You really are ALL OVER the MAP with your posts, man. Normally fine, but I think you are on of the posters with "sources." I think your "sources" are totally fucking with you at this point. Or you are unknowingly bipolar and there are two different posters inside you posting under one handle.

Be careful out there ...

That’s not how bipolar works. You are describing multiple personality disorder.

Back