• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

I mean we sitting here talking about tariffs? Tariffs? We not talking about Danny right now, we talking about tariffs. Not Danny, but tariffs.

I mean we sitting here talking about tariffs? Tariffs? We not talking about Danny right now, we talking about tariffs. Not Danny, but tariffs.

Did you have something new and intersting to say about Danny ? If so, I missed it.

Seems the wrong time to gloat about making it past 2010. Amiright?

Al Gore! hahaha. How stupid was he!! Said we'd be all fucked by 2010! He was, like, 10 years off!!!! Pussy!!!!!

Honestly I don't think technology and internet are worth it compared what they've done to our mental disease riddled olds. I'd gladly look up facts in an Encyclopedia Brittanica if it meant that my mother and millions of others her age didn't convert Fox News' religion of Owning the Libs. It is the worst. I'd give up cable too. I yearn for simpler times when older people were considered reasoned and wise, not deranged, like our current olds.

Thread suckiness has begun:
All sauces are weak.
All vibes are trash.
There is no creamy goodness.
Screw your flight trackers and insider info.
Nobody here knows jack shit !
Trump vs anti-Trump pissing contests.
All of my predictions are always wrong so I'll do us all a favor and say MANNING WILL BE BACK !

Hey 73deac you can debate Trump's actions, but not recognizing him as someone that's failed this country, his community, and put families in danger on a day when his rhetoric has cost another 100 lives is inhumane. So if you really feel like you want to get into that now please come see me at any Wake sporting event in the future so I can break your fucking face, arms, etc.

Please shut the fuck up. I don’t give a happy damn about your political views, just like you don’t care about mine. Stop fucking up this board and take it somewhere else.

Honestly I don't think technology and internet are worth it compared what they've done to our mental disease riddled olds. I'd gladly look up facts in an Encyclopedia Brittanica if it meant that my mother and millions of others her age didn't convert Fox News' religion of Owning the Libs. It is the worst. I'd give up cable too. I yearn for simpler times when older people were considered reasoned and wise, not deranged, like our current olds.

Trust me, no matter how "woke" you are when you reach the age of OWG, the younger generation (i.e. similar to your your current generation) will feel the same way you do currently about "the olds". So have at it, but if you're smart like most of is from my generation when you get there, you'll be content to cash your pension (o.k., maybe not) and 401K's, play a little golf, take a nap, etc. and let you younger folk "figure it out". And I hope you do: believe it or not, most of us do want what's best for our kids and grandkids.

Has anyone seen Manning out in Winston? Dude's been self-quarantined for years. I'm all over the place and have not once seen him.

Leave it to ole’ Turftoe to destroy another magnificent sports board. Take your hippie, commie libtard bullshit back to your safe space, Gosset. This here board is for real Americans and real Wake fans. Why don’t you head on over to China where your commie Berniebrethren started all this bullshit.

Well, I can see the current crisis has certainly brought this community closer together ...

Logged in for the first time in a couple days and thought I accidentally clicked on the tunnels link. Woof.

We should get Trump’s lawyers. They know a thing or two about not paying out contracts.

Great idea. When Manning sues us for nonperformance we can countersue him for eleventy billion dollars for some bullshit, harass him and get it tied up in the courts and he’ll settle to make it all stop.

I can't fully express how shitty a take this is.

Back