• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

Louis Gossett Jr. you seem irritated a lot? But, back on topic, the last keyboard cowboy that told me what he was going to do to me online didn’t answer the door when I showed up at his house. Gas is a lot cheaper now than it was then and I don’t have time to wait until sports are resumed again so why don’t you just give me a neutral site? I bet you won’t give a date and time publicly?

73deac = MocksvilleDeac????

Mocksville got kicked off the 247 board for threatening to beat me up. Fun times.

Louis Gossett Jr. you seem irritated a lot? But, back on topic, the last keyboard cowboy that told me what he was going to do to me online didn’t answer the door when I showed up at his house. Gas is a lot cheaper now than it was then and I don’t have time to wait until sports are resumed again so why don’t you just give me a neutral site? I bet you won’t give a date and time publicly?

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than anything I said to Cowardbug.

I will gladly “resign from the boards” if Louis Gossett is kicked off first. I said I would meet him but never threatened to “break his f—king face, arms, etc.” as he so eloquently put it

Lol 7xdeac aren’t you a little old to be going out in public, let alone driving to pick fights?

This is way better than the Manning stuff, especially when there’s no action on that front

And RJKarl, I’ve never understood why you would voluntarily come to a place to get trashed as much as you do? Yet you still chime in on shit that doesn’t involve you at all.

Learn your board memes you psychos, and if you really want a fight Netflix is always willing, able, and local.

I’m officially “chilling out” for the weekend. Letting bygones be bygones and back to only anger directed at DM

Trump didn't call the Corona Virus a hoax, he said the degree to which it was being blamed on him by the Democrats and the fear they were presenting was a hoax to pull votes. You may not like Trump and although he has numerous short comings and shady business dealings, as 90% of politicians do, he has actually done more for business and the economy by restructuring trade agreements and relaxing tariffs than many other presidents before. I like winning and I think he has made America a winner again and I think RJ and other liberal snowflakes on here can suck it! I LIKE WINNING

TROLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GTFOH, 7xdeac

the last page of this thread certainly was more fun than the first 38

wfu22fan and SCDEAC, didn’t you guys learn at an early age that a conservative will kick the shit out of a limp-wristed liberal all day long? You can’t be a part of the group that is preaching anti-violence, anti-2nd amendment, anti-anything red blooded American and be on here cussing and being violent. It’s against the snowflake code of conduct. Also, I would rather loosen environmental tariffs for the good of the world today than preparing for the end of the world later. Tell your brother Al Gore that we actually made it past his initial D-Day of 2000 and his follow up D-Day of 2010 and we’re still enjoying enjoying the great outdoors everyday!

TROOOLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Al Gore set that first D-Day in the year he ran for President?

TROOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Am I mistaken that limp-wristed is a homophobic slur? I don’t think we do that here. Discuss Wake freely but leave your bigotry at the door.

Back