• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

Great idea. Let’s get a bunch of people together during a pandemic for something so important - like rolling the quad for a coaching change

Pretty sure I can lob a roll of toilet paper while staying 6 feet away from other people.

I still won’t believe it until I see it because I have no faith in the administration. And if they decide to take a #CancelSports tack, I’m done. I will never give another penny across the board.

The Expectation: Dismissal, and soon.

I read that as written - an expectation. In the writeup he never says he thinks they will be able to get it done (or that Wake is willing to make it happen). All #Vibez.

Spread Manning’s buyout across 10 years. Throw all the money at Beilein. He will coach for 5 years and put the program back on the map. Then hire Shaka or Wes.

Back