• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

If they asked for deacon club $ to compete with no desire to actually compete seems like that
Is another reason to mix rid of hatch

Roll of sports at the institution.

If Hatch or anyone else in the administration thinks Wake's reputation would be anywhere close to where it is without being in the ACC and having a successful basketball program they are truly crazy. Ask people what they know about Wake and names like Duncan and Palmer come up. Not a single academic. Wake needs a strong presence in sports to get noticed for everything else

Well, no names from our second-rate law school professors, but Maya Angelou is about as famous as anyone.
Your point stands.

I've been saying Monday, March 16th for a while now... But I thought that'd be the first weekday after all of the conference tourneys and Selection Sunday.

Still think tomorrow is the day... If it is going to happen, the sooner the better with all of the transfers out there. And if we fire Manning tomorrow, I expect to see at least a couple of players enter the transfer portal on Tue/Wed. I know nothing, but it feels like that'd be the initial response of a significant chunk of the roster.

So if tomorrow is truly the firing day... I hope Currie already has the hiring figured out and ready to go this week (even though it usually seems to take longer than that with these searches).

Someone googled John Toms. Nope. Have a good night
So, even younger? Oof. Gonna have to wait a while for those AARP discounts for your black knee socks to wear with your velcro sneakers.

Ha that’s awesome! She better step off my grave.
Yes. Just a dig at Bud.
If Tanya starts stupid one-thought threads after every Wake loss, I’ll bust her chops, too. I’ll allow the grave pissing. Me and my boi Trump are into that kinky shit.

Anthony Atala, Maya Angelou, and Melissa Harris-Perry have all been in the news in the least couple of years, and they're arguably as recognizable to the general public as Duncan and Palmer. Which is to say kinda sorta.

Anthony Atala, Maya Angelou, and Melissa Harris-Perry have all been in the news in the least couple of years, and they're arguably as recognizable to the general public as Duncan and Palmer. Which is to say kinda sorta.

Maya Angelou doing all of the work in that post.

I have no idea who Anthony Atala is, and only know Melissa Harris-Perry because her name has come up on these boards (mostly in a negative light).

so I guess when/if it happens, no press conference unless Wake would do something virtually? just a statement put out?

yeah but our past 2 major coaching changes (Bz/Grobe) were "resignations" so as I recall there was a presser for each. can't remember if Bz spoke but I know Grobe did.

Come on dude enough with this shit. You know damn well you and every other poster on this board, myself included, would collect every single contractually guaranteed cent despite all the dramatics about the moral high ground. We screwed ourselves. Time to rectify it and move on.

Yeah I don't know. If I was hated at my job, and hated my job, I would take half that guaranteed amount and move on.

Back