• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

I've heard from a couple of places today that there will be a nationwide shelter in home order for 30 days coming down in the next couple of days.

In place in some areas in California as of this afternoon (including the SF area.)

Not quite, need a capable replacement. Time is ticking...get an actual GOOD coach, not just a cardboard cutout of one like Mannequin. It's not just ABM.

Silly take. Fire manning immediately. Hire anyone in August as an interim if you can't get a top choice soon.

There goes any chance of this going down tomorrow. Thursday feels like the day. If nothing by the end of Thursday, I’m terrified. Wasn’t Bz canned on the Thursday of NCAAT opening round?

There goes any chance of this going down tomorrow. Thursday feels like the day. If nothing by the end of Thursday, I’m terrified. Wasn’t Bz canned on the Thursday of NCAAT opening round?

Correct. And the bad announcement last year was Friday or Saturday of opening weekend. So we are still on the ‘normal’ timeline but hopefully we hear something tomorrow afternoon

Very suspect timing for an interview. Our season was already done so not like we’re impacted, so the only thing they could ask about is next year.

Very suspect timing for an interview. Our season was already done so not like we’re impacted, so the only thing they could ask about is next year.

He’s going to announce he’s the interim head coach. Wouldn’t that be something.

That interview is a must-listen for me...

I mean, Chill won’t tell us anything, but I’m interested to hear what he has to say anyway.

Wonder why they’re having him on? Unusual for him to do these? Seems like the fact that it’s not Manning is important.

Or none of it means anything.

That interview is a must-listen for me...

I mean, Chill won’t tell us anything, but I’m interested to hear what he has to say anyway.

Wonder why they’re having him on? Unusual for him to do these? Seems like the fact that it’s not Manning is important.

Or none of it means anything.

I bet he is announcing a new position in the AD for himself.

There is something up with the Chill interview. Maybe he is ticked off and went rogue. I can't imagine the AD giving the ok for this interview at this point in time when no announcement has been made yet.

The "negotiations" are having a hiccup on when to hang Danny's banner.

Back